Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dinwiddie's

Default Re: Dinwiddie's

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    ^^^THIS^^^ Either say you might have some info. about _____ _______ leaving or don't say anything. No one is asking for your source.
    Couldn't agree more.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    Hate these posts.

I know something you don't, I'm going to make sure you know that I know something you don't, not gonna tell you what it is cause it might not be true after all. Thanks for your valuable contributions.
    Me too. I will neg rep

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    Hate these posts.

I know something you don't, I'm going to make sure you know that I know something you don't, not gonna tell you what it is cause it might not be true after all. Thanks for your valuable contributions.
    ++++ I thought this was Bisonville, not annoying Facebook and the 'I-want-you-to-try-and-figure-out-what-I'm-trying-to-say-without-having-to-say-it' status update...
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    What ?? A LB playing right now, or a redshirt guy? I don't like falling into the rumor trap, but after the 3 left earlier, who the hell knows
    grant olson is transferring to und to help out their tackling

Quote Originally Posted by bisontwice View Post
    Not Davis, not a new guy. Only have one source, very reliable but haven't confirmed it with a second source. Anyone able to go to practice and do an inventory?
    spit it out then... i know a guy who knows a guy who said it

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Are you going to neg rep yourself then? Seriously though, this serves no legitimate purpose, nor does the original post you're referring to.
    I believe the original poster. Has been spot on before. Were just more annoyed hes hinting when he can just spit it out or not post. I would be glad if its not a starter.

You're right though no more discussion needed ill delete my post. It was a dumb post

Edit your reply with my response (thanks)
    Edit: pl can you delete ?
    Last edited by HerdBot; 12-05-2012 at 02:19 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Why fuel the fire? It was stupid post to start with, now you make a second stupid post...

My source tells me we wont have enough players to field a team by Saturday...
    Last edited by HoopsBison; 12-05-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Hopefully, Esley can improve.....He seems to behind on most of his reactions on special team and defensive plays.
    So did Grant Olson

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    Why fuel the fire? It was stupid post to start with, now you make a second stupid post...

My source tells me we wont have enough players to field a team by Saturday...
    Misery loves company and so does stupidity!

DeShawn hoping to transfer to KU eventually.

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/201...ransfer-to-ku/
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013