Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SDSU vs. UND

Default Re: SDSU vs. UND

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Might I ask why? Maybe it depends on how you define "good game." The gophers will run fresh, athletic defenders at him all night long (just like last year), and chances are he will still end up with somewhere like 20-5-5 (just like last year).
    because i think the gophers are better defensively then last year. i think Michael Snaer is better then wolters and he plays on a better team and we held him to 12 points and shooting 33%, i think adonis thomas of memphis is better then wolters and we controlled him and he also plays on a better team than sdsu and he went 5-15 for 12 points, i think darien brothers is a better then wolters and austin destroyed him and only allowed him to be 1-11 from the floor, i guess my point is sdsu is a one man show and i think the emphasis will be to just beat up wolters and make others beat us. gophers will win by at least 20 pts

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Might I ask why? Maybe it depends on how you define "good game." The gophers will run fresh, athletic defenders at him all night long (just like last year), and chances are he will still end up with somewhere like 20-5-5 (just like last year).
    Are you wolters' dad?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    because i think the gophers are better defensively then last year. i think Michael Snaer is better then wolters and he plays on a better team and we held him to 12 points and shooting 33%, i think adonis thomas of memphis is better then wolters and we controlled him and he also plays on a better team than sdsu and he went 5-15 for 12 points, i think darien brothers is a better then wolters and austin destroyed him and only allowed him to be 1-11 from the floor, i guess my point is sdsu is a one man show and i think the emphasis will be to just beat up wolters and make others beat us. gophers will win by at least 20 pts
    Fair enough, you're entitled to your opinion.

I suspect that like many Gopher fans, it simply does not compute that someone from St Cloud and SDSU could be as good or better than someone who plays in the Big East or ACC. Its pretty laughable to say Brothers is better than Wolters, though. Wolters has already beaten Brothers career high for rebounds twice this season. He's beaten Brothers career high for assists 5 times already this season. Scoring comparisons are as ridiculous, brothers is averaging more than 5 ppg less than Wolters. Brothers can probably dunk better and passes the eye test though. He might be a better shooter too.

I agree that if the Jacks can keep within 20 they will be lucky. Last year we were within 7 with less than 10:00 to go and the Gophers pulled away.

Only one way to find out, I'll have fun watching either way.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Are you wolters' dad?
    LOL, no, I'm sure Wolter's dad is out there somewhere still screwing the NDSU basketball program somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Are you wolters' dad?
    no its clearly Wolters' Older Woman