Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 FCS Playoffs Round 2: SDSU Game

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2012 FCS Playoffs Round 2: SDSU Game

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    This is my point. What gives anyone any reason to believe we will put up enough points to beat anyone in the playoffs? We cannot rely upon our defense to win another Natty.

Sorry for all the negativity... All said and done, I really want you all to tell me that you told me so...
    Because we did it last year, and already beat SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    This is my point. What gives anyone any reason to believe we will put up enough points to beat anyone in the playoffs? We cannot rely upon our defense to win another Natty.

Sorry for all the negativity... All said and done, I really want you all to tell me that you told me so...
    I'd like to think we've already seen the best defenses we're going to see this year, the problem is we have to see one of them again on Saturday.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

This is where we find out if the offense has been holding something back and saving it for the playoffs....or we find out if we are just predictable.

Edit...i hope its the former not the latter.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    putting 200+ on the ground against ISU was a tune up for the playoffs. I'm ready to watch the Rams and the ground game dominate the playoffs.
    Biggest part of this is we cannot get in a situation where we need to catch up!
    TRUST THE PROCESS

People need to stop being so negative, some of you act like we already lost!! We will be just fine, trust in our coaches and players, and cheer loud!

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    People need to stop being so negative, some of you act like we already lost!! We will be just fine, trust in our coaches and players, and cheer loud!
    Who is this?
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Zenner has to be wearing down a bit. No matter what, I got a good feeling about this weekend. I think the close game against them in the dome is on our guys' minds. I think they take a 7 point lead into halftime. Dominate second half and win by 14-17.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Zenner has to be wearing down a bit. No matter what, I got a good feeling about this weekend. I think the close game against them in the dome is on our guys' minds. I think they take a 7 point lead into halftime. Dominate second half and win by 14-17.
    I watched the EIU game, I was very surprised to see stig running Zenner every pay when they were up that much

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    So the dome doesn't affect SDSU? Not sure their record at the dome confirms this theory, the false starts and confusion penalties in their last game also don't really confirm it either. They also haven't experienced the dome being cranked up to 11 for a playoff game.
    Goto SDSUfans.com. the consensus there is that SDSU isn't intimidated in Fargo at all. Some have said that here on bville. and they've won once here.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Goto SDSUfans.com. the consensus there is that SDSU isn't intimidated in Fargo at all. Some have said that here on bville. and they've won once here.
    Never let facts get in the way of a good story
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!