Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lakeville OT Zach Ziemer commits to NDSU!

Default Re: Lakeville OT Zach Ziemer commits to NDSU!

There was talk of Hinz playing tackle. They may both be playing next year.
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    One step at a time.........if the offense was half as good as the defense the Bison would be amazing.
    Oh come on SD...sometimes our offense makes me think of Oregon.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    One step at a time.........if the offense was half as good as the defense the Bison would be amazing.
    Half?? I want to see the O play 2 good halfs. preferably in the same game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Half?? I want to see the O play 2 good halfs. preferably in the same game.
    I will settle for 2 good halves in different games--that means we win the first one.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I too think we are close. Ziemer sounds like he could contribute right away, especially with his size

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    True freshman, including Johnson (like him a lot btw) are just not physically strong enough to be substantial force on OLINE. I can see Johnson being an ALL-Merican in future tho. Give him a solid off season of lifting/conditioning and we are gonna love home even more.--

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I will settle for 2 good halves in different games--that means we win the first one.
    I like your reasoning on this

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    True freshman, including Johnson (like him a lot btw) are just not physically strong enough to be substantial force on OLINE. I can see Johnson being an ALL-Merican in future tho. Give him a solid off season of lifting/conditioning and we are gonna love home even more.--

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Depends on the programs they come from. There are some very strong seniors coming out of High school now. With the access to weight rooms, work out programs and proper nutrition programs on line. If the recruit has the dedication to put in the time, they have the tools to come in ready to go. Its rare that a freshman is ready for our level but it does happen. The talent and hand and foot work are tough to have mastered as a Freshman but it does happen.

nice to see ndsu beating out fbs teams