Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billy Iverson resigns

Default Re: Billy Iverson resigns

From Jeff Kolpack's Twitter;

People in golf community are pushing Kris Kroetsch as the next Bison men's golf coach.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    From Jeff Kolpack's Twitter;
    Kris Kroetsch, PGA teaching professional at the Fargo Country Club, was named interim head men’s golf coach

http://www.inforum.com/event/article...roup/homepage/

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wonderfun news naming Kris as the interim coach. Hopefully it is just a formality and that he will become head coach. I know him personally from the FCC. He is a rising star in the golf professional business, a real gentleman and will be a fine representative for Bison athletics. The players will be thrilled with the news.

Yep I know some people familiar with golf at NDSU and they are very happy that Kris is the new coach. This was a solid move by our admin.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Wonderfun news naming Kris as the interim coach. Hopefully it is just a formality and that he will become head coach. I know him personally from the FCC. He is a rising star in the golf professional business, a real gentleman and will be a fine representative for Bison athletics. The players will be thrilled with the news.
    i woulda went with greg mccullah myself whats that dude got a couple 13 14 hole in ones and he just defines the word professional...hey yo dormie does dean north still hold the course record there? him and his wife april used to be on my curling team last i heard he was head pro in winnipig somewhere i dunno dude was un real on the golf course tho we used to play edgewood alot i seen him go birdie birdie birdie eagle off the back nine just stickin pins and enjoying himself...anyways i never played fcc dont really care to either but this summer if u wanna come out have a few buds at my place aka edgewood and or the greenbrier in west va be my guest fool ill show u what that arnold palmer 1 irons all about

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You're on, Slick. I grew up on Edgewood. Worked in the pro shop for a few years in the early 60's before I got drafted. Best score there 69.

Per twitter: @NDSUAthletics: Steve Kennedy Named Head Men's Golf Coach for #NDSUBison http://t.co/oKmt157wsl

Steve was my physics teacher at Fargo South and was one of my favorite teachers.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Steve was my physics teacher at Fargo South and was one of my favorite teachers.

Mine too. I remember him waiting by the door with a fire extinguisher for any kids that were late for his class.

That and wiffleball Fridays.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

But, but, but would he be a good Bison golf coach?