Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online Prediction Game for Summit League Basketball

Default Re: Online Prediction Game for Summit League Basketball

This is the final week of Roundball Roulette. WIU's Pistol-Pete leading at this point but sealhall74, BisonBohl, and Rabbit74 all within reasonable striking distance. Any and all players still have a shot at the $25 BWW Player of the Week award.

For the upcoming Summit Tournaments, I am rolling out a brand new game so everyone can start from scratch and have a good chance to win. I will be awarding the tournament winner a $50 BWW Gift Certificate to encourage participation. As always, no cost to you to play and have fun. The game (point system, bonus point picks, etc.) will be very similar but still some details to iron out. If you have suggestions, I am willing to consider them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Wc&output=html

Now on to March Madness. I have a new game in place for any and all who want to play. $50 BWW gift certificate to the overall point winner (read the tie-breaker rules in the Help sheet). The entry form has a bracketized layout to make things easy for you. No PowerPick but there is one StatPick worth 5 bonus points for each bracket. Here is the link to the new Summit Tournament edition of Roundball Roulette:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&output=html

Summit League action kicks off this week (Wednesday 12/30) and Roundball Roulette is back again for your pick'em picking pleasure. Weekly winners get $25 e-gift certificate. Regular season winners (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) receive $100, $75, and $50 certificates, respectively. Tournament Bracket Buster contest will pay $50 + $10 for each week played during regular season. Survivor contest starts week 2 and will also pay $50. I might sneak in another sidebet contest or two during the regular season. May the new year bring health and happiness to you and yours. Good Luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...B1DzjE/pubhtml

Chuck (aka sealhall74)

Awesome, Sealhall does a great job with this contest. I encourage anyone interested to join in. Its super easy and takes just a couple minutes!

Thanks again!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Awesome, Sealhall does a great job with this contest. I encourage anyone interested to join in. Its super easy and takes just a couple minutes!

Thanks again!
    I agree, Sealhall makes this fun and easy and it's way less stressful than trying to set a fantasy football lineup each week.

the womens picks makes it tough

Summit League Hoops Pick'em (aka Roundball Roulette) is back again this year. Pretty much the same as in previous years. Weekly, regular season, and conference tournament rewards as usual. Only thing new is the conference preseason poll sidebet. Click on the "Register/Submit Predictions" link on this page to get started.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by sealhall74 View Post
    Summit League Hoops Pick'em (aka Roundball Roulette) is back again this year. Pretty much the same as in previous years. Weekly, regular season, and conference tournament rewards as usual. Only thing new is the conference preseason poll sidebet. Click on the "Register/Submit Predictions" link on this page to get started.

Love it! Anybody who hasn't joined this should definitely get in on it, fun to play and super easy to do.

Thanks for doing this again sealhall74!