Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which section is going to take the announcer's job?

Default Re: Which section is going to take the announcer's job?

So are we (dome powers that be) going to be North Dakota Nice and follow NCAA rules, or will they let 'er rip? When we went to the Montana/SU game two years ago, their announcer was on the mic all the time, riling up the crowd...that is, until we took them out of the game. Epic! Still my favorite playoff game ever-sans the Frisco Fracas last year.

I'm going to have a giant sign that reads "FU NCAA" in vibrant colors that match my Indian headdress
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    I'm going to have a giant sign that reads "FU NCAA" in vibrant colors that match my Indian headdress
    Since most of the east can't read, they are going to think it says FUNCAA as in Colonial Athletic Association and think you are complimenting them.

Last year during the playoffs, my bro and I would wait for the announcer to get done calling the play. As soon as he shut his yapper, we would turn one to the left, one up, and do the cheer ourselves. Seemed to get at least 2-3 sections in sync and well heard.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

I'm guessing this will be a pretty normal home game. Let's not forget that the NCAA did all of our stuff in Frisco last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Bizon View Post
    I'm guessing this will be a pretty normal home game. Let's not forget that the NCAA did all of our stuff in Frisco last year.
    If "normal" home game we have failed as fans!!

That's all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    If "normal" home game we have failed as fans!!

That's all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I meant as far as being lead by the PA announcer, etc. It better be louder than GSU.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCardinal View Post
    If I recall from last year, as part of the NCAA's rules, the announcer can't say, "That's another BISON..." when it's a first down. Any section want to volunteer to yell it out loud so the rest of us can finish it? Gotta keep the dome rockin'!
    Section 21 of course. I'll just have to put my milk down first.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Probably not section 8. We aren't allowed to stand because "these seats are for everyone".
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Quote Originally Posted by TbonZach View Post
    Probably not section 8. We aren't allowed to stand because "these seats are for everyone".
    Stand up. Let them whine and complain. Dome nazis won't do a thing except tell the whiners that you paid for that seat, you can do what you want in it. I'd stand on the seat if I knew i wouldn't fall/get pushed down.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.