Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NCAA Playoff Committee

Default Re: NCAA Playoff Committee

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    I doubt it. He should be in a good mood from the hand job
    I just hope EZQ hasn't left any of his knuckle children on the floor of the cruiser. I've got holes in my shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmierzy View Post
    Well, thank you, I wuz thinking the same thing. Granted, I'm a rookie at posting on the Glorious "Bisonville Forum" and apologize for my ignorance. Thought we were on the Same Team. EZ 4 some of you jagoffs to hide on the internet; gladly meet each and everyone of you idiots on the South 40. Mano e mano...of course, you'll probably "herd up"...

Oh, and where am I? 3 weeks on the Baja, jerk-offs.
    1. LOL
    2. I'm not exactly a ghost in the west lot, chief.
    3. Speaking of internet tough guys, are you *really* trying to threaten us via the internet? That seems appropriate given what has been said...if you're f*ckin six.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    I doubt it. He should be in a good mood from the hand job
    I am in a great mood. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I just hope EZQ hasn't left any of his knuckle children on the floor of the cruiser. I've got holes in my shoes.
    You should be so lucky...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Greenie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Every team in the FCS playoffs should be seeded. This would make things much more objective, and if there were rematches based on seeding, then so be it. Make it more like all the other NCAA DI playoff brackets.

I know the FCS folks looked at this when expanding the playoffs but decided against it...they should reconsider. Regionalization will likely happen even more when the field expands to 24 because of "cost" issues, unless expanded seeding happens.

North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Every team in the FCS playoffs should be seeded. This would make things much more objective, and if there were rematches based on seeding, then so be it. Make it more like all the other NCAA DI playoff brackets.

I know the FCS folks looked at this when expanding the playoffs but decided against it...they should reconsider. Regionalization will likely happen even more when the field expands to 24 because of "cost" issues, unless expanded seeding happens.
    They will be expanding the seeds to eight next year. The entire field of sixteen was seeded prior to 9/11.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    I fear that when EZ gets online here he'll hand me and sams some neg rep
    check your neg rep/

Greenie, on to another topic, is there anything at all NDSU can do to get ESPN to broadcast these games on real TV somehow? Further, are they making their extreme displeasure known to the NCAA so they quit signing stupid contracts?

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    Are u saying the ncaa mussed this up? hee hee I imagine sdsu feels a little shafted too.
    I believe the "little shaft" is simply a genetic circumstance for teh SDSU guys, nothing to do with the NCAA.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

???

All the DI playoff brackets use some type of regionalization. Most seed one quarter of the field and assign everyone else via geography. That's exactly how the FCS bracket is done. Even the MBB tourney has some built in(it's why there are four of each seed rather than just seeding 1-68). In fact, next year will see the FCS playoffs become one of the least regionalized of the DI tournaments with 1/3 of the field seeded instead of the usual 1/4.