Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returns from injury question

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Returns from injury question

Sorry I haven't been paying close attention to the injury front. Who returns from injury over the bye week?

Schaetz (though back against ISUR not sure how close to 100% he is)
    Bryan Shepard?
    others?

Guessing we will be closer to 100% then we have been for the last few weeks...
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

Default Re: Returns from injury question

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    Sorry I haven't been paying close attention to the injury front. Who returns from injury over the bye week?

Schaetz (though back against ISUR not sure how close to 100% he is)
    Bryan Shepard?
    others?

Guessing we will be closer to 100% then we have been for the last few weeks...
    What is Bruhn's status?
    How about Perry, any chance his menicus repair was minor and he can play sometine during the playoffs?
    Any other injuries?

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What is Bruhn's status?
    How about Perry, any chance his menicus repair was minor and he can play sometine during the playoffs?
    Any other injuries?
    Word on Perry is not good. I wouldn't look for him to be back this season.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

What is Bruhn's status?
    Any other injuries?
    SDSU's worst nightmare...
    A human fart can be louder THAN A TUBA, I discovered that at my daughters school concert.

What is Bruhn's status?
    Any other injuries?
    They are hopeful with Bruhn, but not a definite return. Perry won't be back. Schaetz will go, but definitely needed the bye week. Shepard is still 4 weeks out I believe. Possible title return. Okland is day-to-day, but doubtful if it's a severe high ankle sprain. Bohl said Turner, Emmanuel, Olson, Crockett, and others have been playing dinged up, so the bye will be used to physically rest and mentally prepare. Hope these guys can still get some weight and conditioning training in.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

thanks for the update bisonnation11. Has anything official ever come out on Perry? Is it a true acl, mcl, or combination of all 3?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonnation11 View Post
    They are hopeful with Bruhn, but not a definite return. Perry won't be back. Schaetz will go, but definitely needed the bye week. Shepard is still 4 weeks out I believe. Possible title return. Okland is day-to-day, but doubtful if it's a severe high ankle sprain. Bohl said Turner, Emmanuel, Olson, Crockett, and others have been playing dinged up, so the bye will be used to physically rest and mentally prepare. Hope these guys can still get some weight and conditioning training in.
    True, and I would add the coaching staff needs to be very careful with this at this point in the year. Very short, high intensity workouts would be best. Not gonna gain anything strength wise, so just a little to maintain what they already have. The coaches know this, that's why they get paid the big bucks...but I can make a damn fine Mr. Obvious at times. You can pay me interwebz $$ for my knowledge.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

What is Bruhn's status?
    Any other injuries?
    If it was a meniscus repair, it requires 6-8 weeks of NO weightbearing.

Bryan Shepherd (lacerated kidney) - that's a bit scary. Not sure if he's been practicing so getting cleared for that would be the first step.
    Cooper Wahlo (broken leg) - not back
    Justin Juckem (knees), man, he is hurting but he played vs Wofford
    Colten Heagle (knee) - still recovering
    Leevon Perry (knee) - still recovering
    Zach Colvin (broken thumb?) - didn't see him vs Wofford and he is an outstanding special teams player
    Anthony LaVoy (broken wrist) - is back but on the defensive line instead of offensive
    Brian Schaetz (pcl) - obviously back
    Garrett Bruhn (everything) - playing... somehow

I know I'm missing some guys... lots of banged up bodies.
    Last edited by tony; 12-10-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Isn't Gebhart fighting to come back too. Might be back this week?? Maybe I mis-heard?