Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playoff Game TV

Default Re: Playoff Game TV

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    This AND how pixelated the video clips of us looked on that selection show. They must have gotten them from Neulion.
    Looked to me like they "stretched" it to fill the screen; can't figure out why the color was that bad......

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Looked to me like they "stretched" it to fill the screen; can't figure out why the color was that bad......
    Yeah and it was followed up with a beautiful HD highlight of old dominion. They have some great production.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Yeah and it was followed up with a beautiful HD highlight of old dominion. They have some great production.
    Werent all the other schools highlights in HD?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Well, judging on video quality, I think its safe to say it was SD.......not to mention, I have never heard of a HD sporting even being shot in non-16X9. You?
    Yes, 4:3 happens.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Yes, 4:3 happens.
    Example please, as I have never seen a 4:3 high def broadcast and I'd like to here your proof. I am not arguing about the possibility of it, but I very much doubt it happens.

Example please, as I have never seen a 4:3 high def broadcast and I'd like to here your proof. I am not arguing about the possibility of it, but I very much doubt it happens.
    Hold on, let me pull out my notes of HD content I've viewed in 4:3. Did you check my High Def hacking thread?? I know it's in there for sure.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Hold on, let me pull out my notes of HD content I've viewed in 4:3. Did you check my High Def hacking thread?? I know it's in there for sure.
    Okay, looking forward to it. I'd love to have an example as I think you are full of it!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Werent all the other schools highlights in HD?
    We were the only one not in HD. It makes us look Bush League

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

What do you expect with hokey media?