Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Game TV

Default Re: Playoff Game TV

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Talk about garbage........non HD sucks. Get with the 21st century NDSU, Fargo, whoever! SDSU versus USD was in HD yesterday!
    Heard that on Bison Rewind. Love those SD fans calling in!
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Talk about garbage........non HD sucks. Get with the 21st century NDSU, Fargo, whoever! SDSU versus USD was in HD yesterday!
    Off topic, but was in the Black Hills this weekend and watched the 10 PM Rapid City news last night.... they didn't even mention SDSU vs USD game. Apparently not much interest in the jacks/yotes out west in SD.

It will suck if the games don't also get put on the gameplan. Does the NCAA keep NDSU from showing playoff games at gobison.com?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Prolly because they want to play some absolutely horrible basketball matchup or some show breaking down the bowl games.
    Or a replay of a Northern Arizona football game.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Midco sports net has all their televised games in HD

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Midco sports net has all their televised games in HD
    No, they don't. They has a high definition channel, but this was the first game I saw that the signal was actually high definition. Usually, the sides are chopped off with some midco logos on the side. If you have another example, I'm all ears, but I sure haven't seen one.

Also, anyone who still thinks it is acceptable that NDSU is in SD needs their head examined after the SDSU/USD game proof that HD should be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    No, they don't. They has a high definition channel, but this was the first game I saw that the signal was actually high definition. Usually, the sides are chopped off with some midco logos on the side. If you have another example, I'm all ears, but I sure haven't seen one.

Also, anyone who still thinks it is acceptable that NDSU is in SD needs their head examined after the SDSU/USD game proof that HD should be expected.
    Wait, NDSU is in South Dakota? Wait for it.... waaaaaiiiit for iiiiiiit.......
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Just because it has the bars doesn't mean it's not in HD...it just means its not shot in 16x9.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Just because it has the bars doesn't mean it's not in HD...it just means its not shot in 16x9.
    Well, judging on video quality, I think its safe to say it was SD.......not to mention, I have never heard of a HD sporting even being shot in non-16X9. You?

This AND how pixelated the video clips of us looked on that selection show. They must have gotten them from Neulion.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club