Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Playoff Selection Show GDT

Default Re: Playoff Selection Show GDT

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    just one more thing before I go nighty-night SD.......how old are they, and do they have enormous juggs?
    Check the USD Photos. Sweet and smart women. One of whom did make a mistake in scheduling a few years back.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Is there a you tube link to the selection show intro that kicked ass

I think yesterday's selection committee confirmed that should UN_ ever make it into the playoffs they will be set to face XDSU/UNI no later than the second round barring the remote possibility that XDSU/UNI and UN_ are both seeded.

Quote Originally Posted by CivilBison96 View Post
    I think yesterday's selection committee confirmed that should UN_ ever make it into the playoffs they will be set to face XDSU/UNI no later than the second round barring the remote possibility that XDSU/UNI and UN_ are both seeded.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.