Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Frisco Goes Through Fargo

Default Re: Frisco Goes Through Fargo

From what I understand, the 7 wins only comes into play to determine if a Pioneer leauge team qualifies. There will be some 8-3 teams cleaning out their lockers tomorrow and expect at least one 7-4 team to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Indiana St is out they didn't get to 7 D1 wins. Youngstown got to 7 but I don't think they have the resume other than a win against Pitt.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    From what I understand, the 7 wins only comes into play to determine if a Pioneer leauge team qualifies. There will be some 8-3 teams cleaning out their lockers tomorrow and expect at least one 7-4 team to get in.
    Nope. It is part of the selection "preference" criteria, same as having a full DI schedule.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Indiana St is out they didn't get to 7 D1 wins. Youngstown got to 7 but I don't think they have the resume other than a win against Pitt.
    I get that, but they hav way more credible wins, I just don't think SHSU should get a pass for their stupid scheduling

i like our chances. we will step it up a notch in the playoffs and the dome will be electric. sdsu will be very tough but i think we win by 10. i think wofford beats UNH. they run the triple option but our run defense is too good. odu could put up some points against us if we play them but i think our defense could hold them in check and their defense is not good at all. should be fun. i am expecting a rematch of us and shsu in frisco. theyre better than their record. i think msu falls to nova in the 2nd round and ewus defense is putrid, paving the way for the kats

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    i like our chances. we will step it up a notch in the playoffs and the dome will be electric. sdsu will be very tough but i think we win by 10. i think wofford beats UNH. they run the triple option but our run defense is too good. odu could put up some points against us if we play them but i think our defense could hold them in check and their defense is not good at all. should be fun. i am expecting a rematch of us and shsu in frisco. theyre better than their record. i think msu falls to nova in the 2nd round and ewus defense is putrid, paving the way for the kats
    How is ewu's home record this season? The only thing going for them is home field but I like shsu too.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    How is ewu's home record this season? The only thing going for them is home field but I like shsu too.
    both of their losses were on the road. theyve hadsome close games lately though

By the way, I had reserved a motel in Frisco a while back, but went online today, and found a brand new one with decent rates. Home2Suites in Frisco. Got three nights, a one bedroom suite with two queens, at $122 per night. Free breakfast. Okay deal in my book (with AAA card). Were some $103 rooms, and $113 rooms as well. Thought some of you might want to know this if things work out playoff wise.

Quote Originally Posted by PlainsBison View Post
    By the way, I had reserved a motel in Frisco a while back, but went online today, and found a brand new one with decent rates. Home2Suites in Frisco. Got three nights, a one bedroom suite with two queens, at $122 per night. Free breakfast. Okay deal in my book (with AAA card). Were some $103 rooms, and $113 rooms as well. Thought some of you might want to know this if things work out playoff wise.
    Or you could stay in Plano for 1/3 of the cost of Frisco...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]