Thread: National Signing Day

Default National Signing Day

NDSU signed Jacobson from Shanley and Carlin Dupree from Milwaukee. I have posted about these kids before, but lets welcome them to NDSU as today they have made it official. Jacobson is going to have a monster year at Shanley and is now at 6'6 and will play the small forward position. He could end up to be a very much under the radar recruit that if he was in a larger market might have been a very saught after kid. He has alot of NDSU roots and has really felt at home with NDSU basketball for several years. Highly skilled kid. Carlin is that athletic freak that we need in the backcourt. he is 6'3 and has been labled as a true point and a combo guard, so we will see where that goes. It sounds like he will end up a qualifier, but similar to Williams/Crockett/etc if his grades were perfect this kid would have had a batch of bigger offers, I predict this kid is an absolute steal. Great to add such a talented pair of kids to what is looking like a fun future of Bison athletics. Both kids could play now, which is fun. We absolutely need Jacobson to be that skilled 3 who can shoot, and we need more guard depth from Carlin. Carlin/LA/Kory Brown is just fun to think about. Not only are they all "freak" athletes, but they are big. Carlin is 6'3 and will dunk in traffic. Sounds like he already started his senior season with a bang in a scrimmage of some of the better Milwaukee area teams. Welcome to NDSU!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Default Re: National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    NDSU signed Jacobson from Shanley and Carlin Dupree from Milwaukee. I have posted about these kids before, but lets welcome them to NDSU as today they have made it official. Jacobson is going to have a monster year at Shanley and is now at 6'6 and will play the small forward position. He could end up to be a very much under the radar recruit that if he was in a larger market might have been a very saught after kid. He has alot of NDSU roots and has really felt at home with NDSU basketball for several years. Highly skilled kid. Carlin is that athletic freak that we need in the backcourt. he is 6'3 and has been labled as a true point and a combo guard, so we will see where that goes. It sounds like he will end up a qualifier, but similar to Williams/Crockett/etc if his grades were perfect this kid would have had a batch of bigger offers, I predict this kid is an absolute steal. Great to add such a talented pair of kids to what is looking like a fun future of Bison athletics. Both kids could play now, which is fun. We absolutely need Jacobson to be that skilled 3 who can shoot, and we need more guard depth from Carlin. Carlin/LA/Kory Brown is just fun to think about. Not only are they all "freak" athletes, but they are big. Carlin is 6'3 and will dunk in traffic. Sounds like he already started his senior season with a bang in a scrimmage of some of the better Milwaukee area teams. Welcome to NDSU!
    Mr. Burgundy, Well done !! You are absoulutley my favorite poster on Bisonville. It does'nt matter which Bison sport your talking about, you are always informitive, insightful, knowledgable and to the point. You are a credit to Bisonville. Thank's again for your contributions and keep on posting.

Welcome AJ and Carlin !

Welcome, excited to see these guys are official.

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Mr. Burgundy, Well done !! You are absoulutley my favorite poster on Bisonville. It does'nt matter which Bison sport your talking about, you are always informitive, insightful, knowledgable and to the point. You are a credit to Bisonville. Thank's again for your contributions and keep on posting.
    yeah mr burgundy needs to post more instead of getting in gun fights with other san diego tv stations

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    yeah mr burgundy needs to post more instead of getting in gun fights with other san diego tv stations

I know. Not at all informative, or insightful. But Im playing the cards I was dealt.

I actually agree though. Being a casual NDSU Basketball fan I appreciate the posts by Mr. Bergundy as well. Now... if only I could get him and all his liquored up, poorly dressed friends out of my pool!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    if his grades were perfect this kid would have had a batch of bigger offers, ...
    Thats an interesting comment, and it has me concerned. How not perfect are his grades?

so carlin will have to sit out a year? also im assuming jacobson is ready to contribute from day 1. not much minutes though at the 3 with braun, vandenburg, even brown too for next season