Thread: NDSU/GSU watch-party's in Cali?

Default NDSU/GSU watch-party's in Cali?

Sup kids? Long time no talk!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it back to Fargo this year but am trying to set something up to watch the game for GaSouthern fans in SoCal. I was wondering if anyone knew of anything planned for NDSU fans in the area. I figured there's probably not a lot of fans for either school in this area so maybe combining efforts might make for a better time.

Let me know if anyone knows of anything and/or someone that I can contact to try and get this ball rolling with 3 days to spare.

Default Re: NDSU/GSU watch-party's in Cali?

Although I don't have anything to add as far as any official watch sites for Southern California, I too am looking to get together with some fans and watch the game. I am in Anaheim for work and won't be able to make it back to Fargo Friday night. Let me know if you set something up, hopefully we can get SoCal interested in a little team from small town North Dakota. I succeeded in this last weekend while visiting San Francisco!

if you guys have time we are having a great watch party in Vegas at the LVH

La Mesa/San Diego
    The Regal Bar
    8344 La Mesa Blvd.
    La Mesa, CA 91942
    (619) 469-1633
    ** Wear green and yellow. First 50 attendees receive a free beverage. Free popcorn and pool also available.
    Host: Jerry Lester ‘56
    jerrylesterfoundation@yahoo.com
    619-697-2128

GSU watch party

BARNEY'S BEANERY
    1351 3rd Street Promenade
    Santa Monica, CA 90401
    (310) 656-5777

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    GSU watch party

BARNEY'S BEANERY
    1351 3rd Street Promenade
    Santa Monica, CA 90401
    (310) 656-5777
    The Promenade is tight.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    The Promenade is tight.
    GDR it is! One of my must go places when we chill in Santa Monica.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    GDR it is! One of my must go places when we chill in Santa Monica.
    Yep. Spent a lot of time at "Yankee Doodles" and actually BS'd with Jay Mariotti and his GF there before his huge meltdown. Love the fish tacos and margaritas at the Cabo Cantina
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser's Axel View Post
    Although I don't have anything to add as far as any official watch sites for Southern California, I too am looking to get together with some fans and watch the game. I am in Anaheim for work and won't be able to make it back to Fargo Friday night. Let me know if you set something up, hopefully we can get SoCal interested in a little team from small town North Dakota. I succeeded in this last weekend while visiting San Francisco!
    I'll most definitely let you know. It doesn't look good however. I'm having trouble finding enough people together to make something happen. Game starting at 5:00 is tough for the working stiffs. hahaha... I'm having to call in some major favors just to leave work early enough to drive home to watch the game myself.

Thanks for the heads up for the other watch parties. No way I can make it to Vegas and Santa Monica is going to be tough too considering rush hour traffic on a friday on the 405.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleSC View Post
    I'll most definitely let you know. It doesn't look good however. I'm having trouble finding enough people together to make something happen. Game starting at 5:00 is tough for the working stiffs. hahaha... I'm having to call in some major favors just to leave work early enough to drive home to watch the game myself.

Thanks for the heads up for the other watch parties. No way I can make it to Vegas and Santa Monica is going to be tough too considering rush hour traffic on a friday on the 405.
    And then add in the Santa Monica Freeway and you got yourself a parking pass.
    check neg rep