Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: College Basketball 2012-2013

Default Re: College Basketball 2012-2013

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    OK....I was watched the video dozens of times frame by frame.
    At first I was convinced that the SDSU player touched his teammate. But, if you go frame by frame, it looks like he pushed (gently) # 2 for Bakersfield toward the middle of the lane. In 2-dimensions (video)...it's hard to see. However, the ref that makes the call would have been able to see it clearly. Should not have been called but I think the sports guy got it wrong when he says that the SDSU touched only his own guy.
    I'm making these observations as objectively as possible. I have no dog in the fight.
    What the sports guy got wrong was the foul wasn't even on #24,it was on #25. That makes the video misleading and pointless. One could argue that White #25 didn't foul but he at least had his hands on #44. If the officials were as bad as our fans think, he should't have touched him as he was behind him and it appeared Wolters had the rebound secured.

Yea i just dont think withey is a back to the basket player at all.

Perry ellis has been a huge disappointment. I heard so much about that guy, he is terrible and should be the 5th best big behind wesley but self is force feeding him.

Yea i think theyve missed too. EJ just isnt a pg and doesnt have the mentality.

Nadir has played outstanding at times of late, but hes all over the place.
    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Gophers and tubby suck in the big 10, and the funny thing is im not sure if thry could really get a better coach than tubby to stick around with the 1 exception of flip who may not even be interested in college.

Barreiro mentioned Shake Smart the other day (with the AD connection to VCU). What are the odds he would come to Minnesota?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Barreiro mentioned Shake Smart the other day (with the AD connection to VCU). What are the odds he would come to Minnesota?
    He said no to Illinois which is a far better job than Minnesota without even giving it a second thought. I couldn't say for sure but I wouldn't think he would go tot Minnesota for any reason.

Wow #2 Miami gets crushed on the road by a bad Wake Forest team...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Wow #2 Miami gets crushed on the road by a bad Wake Forest team...
    Come bracket filling out time..im pretty much gonna do the whole thing blindfolded.

Well I guess Kansas didn't forget what happened to them at TCU a few weeks ago...they are are up 38-9 at the half over the horned frogs.

Syracuse is struggling with Georgetown at home, 45-39 with 3:35 to play....Syracuse has won 38 straight home games. SDSU is #2 the nation with 30 straight home wins.

And Syracuse loses....SDSU now has the longest home winning streak in the NCAA.

As they should. Nobody goes into frost expectin to get a w. Naters gonna nate!

UNO 83, UN_ 75. That is all.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013