Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What MVFC coaches will not be back for 2013

Default Re: What MVFC coaches will not be back for 2013

Did some google searching and no mention of Bohl at all for Wisconsin. Does anyone actually think he'd do western Michigan? Sure not a step up and he is so close to Rocky's record.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Did some google searching and no mention of Bohl at all for Wisconsin. Does anyone actually think he'd do western Michigan? Sure not a step up and he is so close to Rocky's record.
    If his marriage is anything like mine, the real question is whether his wife would do western michigan.
    Say my name

Quote Originally Posted by Walter.H.White View Post
    If his marriage is anything like mine, the real question is whether his wife would do western michigan.
    You are out of date: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/1...ootball-coach/

Further, I never could see him doing Western Michigan; that is at best a lateral move, at worst a demotion.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You are out of date: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/1...ootball-coach/

Further, I never could see him doing Western Michigan; that is at best a lateral move, at worst a demotion.
    The only reason it would be a good move is in general the MAC coach is generally more likely to be considered a good candidate by a BCS school than an FCS school. That doesn't mean he can't make that jump from NDSU (and his chances improve with each deep playoff run). The MAC is also a conference with no perennial power so a very good coach can usually build a successful season fairly quickly. This is assuming he has a desire to coach at a BCS school. If not he's in a great situation where he is today.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    The only reason it would be a good move is in general the MAC coach is generally more likely to be considered a good candidate by a BCS school than an FCS school. That doesn't mean he can't make that jump from NDSU (and his chances improve with each deep playoff run). The MAC is also a conference with no perennial power so a very good coach can usually build a successful season fairly quickly. This is assuming he has a desire to coach at a BCS school. If not he's in a great situation where he is today.
    I think Bohl should hold out for a BCS conference job. Wisconsin would seem to be ideal, but if they are as stupid as you say above, we should be just fine at NDSU.