Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What MVFC coaches will not be back for 2013

Default Re: What MVFC coaches will not be back for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Talked with some SIU parents and basically they said he isn't connecting with the players...if you catch my drift.
    What, he isn't into manlove? I thought that was the key to his success at UND? Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Probably because of the Canadian accent he inherited while coaching at an ice hockey school.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Haha, that's weirdly close.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    What, he isn't into manlove? I thought that was the key to his success at UND? Please explain.
    He doesn't quite know how to connect with the "southern" recruits...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Haha, that's weirdly close.

He doesn't quite know how to connect with the "southern" recruits...
    Recruiting East Saint Louis is a bit different than recruiting Carrington.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Recruiting East Saint Louis is a bit different than recruiting Carrington.
    Thank you. I was trying to beat around the bush about it hoping everyone would catch it...but alas they did not and you were able to put it better than I did.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Thank you. I was trying to beat around the bush about it hoping everyone would catch it...but alas they did not and you were able to put it better than I did.
    Well, being from the area, I guaranfrickingtee you it's same planet, different worlds.

For the record, I'm not considering race one iota in my statement... It's purely socio-economics and culture that drives the difference. Add to that the fact that the southern 1/3 of Illinois might as well be its own country and you have some big time hurdles to overcome.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Well, being from the area, I guaranfrickingtee you it's same planet, different worlds.

For the record, I'm not considering race one iota in my statement... It's purely socio-economics and culture that drives the difference. Add to that the fact that the southern 1/3 of Illinois might as well be its own country and you have some big time hurdles to overcome.
    Exactly. The person alluded to the race issue being part of it...but made it clear that definitely wasn't the only thing. Like you said, it's a socio-economic issue more than anything. The thing is, this wasn't that persons observation, but the majority of the people around the program felt the same. Granted, this was a few years ago, and obviously involved Jerry Kill's players as well.
    check neg rep

Tatanka's greatest quote when at his first basketball game with me and TAB:

"This is the most white people I have ever seen in one building my entire life."

I then decided then that Tatanka is anti-white people. Racist!

Western Illinois fired their coach today, not real surprising but there will be one change next year.

How has Bohl not been mentioned? If he repeats he's got to be on someone's list, right?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBohl View Post
    Western Illinois fired their coach today, not real surprising but there will be one change next year.
    So, here's a question:

Unless I am insane (which is probable), NDSU's schedule for next year is not showing a game with Western Illinois. I thought the MVFC game you did not play was going to rotate yearly? It is BS if NDSU misses the "easy game" two years in a row.

Someone help me out.