Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What MVFC coaches will not be back for 2013

Default Re: What MVFC coaches will not be back for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    How can anyone say Terry Allen at misery st is doing good? He is 27-42 that's not good folks
    thats still not bad relative to the situation in Springfield IMHO
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    thats still not bad relative to the situation in Springfield IMHO
    Well a good coach with good connection could turn that around, if Indiana st can they should be able to at MSU
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

How can anyone say Terry Allen at misery st is doing good? He is 27-42 that's not good folks
    I think that is overachieving with that record. he has about 20 more wins than he should.

Well a good coach with good connection could turn that around, if Indiana st can they should be able to at MSU
    What I'm attempting to say is that IS considered turning it around at Mo St.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    The ISUb coach I can see getting a promotion to the fbs. Not this year and not a head coaching gig, but his progress is amazing. He's a younger guy, right?
    He's late 40s - graduated from ISU in 1987.

Glenn will get a pass this season. I suspect he will get another 3-4 years at USD to try and build a program. The thing I just can't figure out is why Lennon has not done better. I think he is a hell of a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    He's late 40s - graduated from ISU in 1987.
    He has had some big time assistant jobs, I can't see him staying at isub forever. But maybe its a dream job, I don't know haha

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Glenn will get a pass this season. I suspect he will get another 3-4 years at USD to try and build a program. The thing I just can't figure out is why Lennon has not done better. I think he is a hell of a coach.
    Talked with some SIU parents and basically they said he isn't connecting with the players...if you catch my drift.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    He has had some big time assistant jobs, I can't see him staying at isub forever. But maybe its a dream job, I don't know haha
    From talking to him I sense he really enjoys being there and building something for his alma mater. But I'm sure he would leave for life-changing money.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Talked with some SIU parents and basically they said he isn't connecting with the players...if you catch my drift.
    Probably because of the Canadian accent he inherited while coaching at an ice hockey school.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt