Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to Coach Vigen

Default Re: An Open Letter to Coach Vigen

This lack luster offense is scaring the hell out of me. I am just worried we are gonna fold like a cheap suit at the wrong time.......

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    This lack luster offense is scaring the hell out of me. I am just worried we are gonna fold like a cheap suit at the wrong time.......

I doubt it.

Many of these guys have been starting 2 or 3 years. There is nothing wrong with the offense, it just needs to execute better.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    I doubt it.

Many of these guys have been starting 2 or 3 years. There is nothing wrong with the offense, it just needs to execute better.
    I disagree, is execution the reason the bison attempted less than 5 downfield (like the td) passes yesterday? I don't know what has changed from the first half of the season until now, but it's more than execution IMHO.
    Are the receivers slow? Is the qb gun-shy? Is the oline playing poorly? Something is different... Definitely.
    Go Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    Our D might not be scoring like last year, but our D overall is better than last year. In fact there is a huge gap between us and the number 2 defense. We are that freakin good. However this offense reminds me of 09 right now. Hopefully our amazing defense can alone carry us. Hopefully. Repeating is tough, especially with the jury out on our offense. That leaves little room for error. Scary for playoffs. Just hope our D doesn't have an off day.
    This offense actually reminds me a lot of last year's offense. Until the last couple of weeks, I thought it was a bit more dynamic than last years offense (it seemed a bit more effective at moving the ball), but now it seems similar.

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    I doubt it.

So there is nothing wrong with offense, or it needs to execute better?

C.

ten char.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

As in plays being called. They need to execute better.

Quote Originally Posted by Facts View Post
    I disagree, is execution the reason the bison attempted less than 5 downfield (like the td) passes yesterday? I don't know what has changed from the first half of the season until now, but it's more than execution IMHO.
    Are the receivers slow? Is the qb gun-shy? Is the oline playing poorly? Something is different... Definitely.

Agree to disagree.

Injuries have probably not helped also but IMO it is execution of the offense. This includes Brock's decision making.

Again, the offense is rated number one in our conference. If our offense is terrible, then every offense in the entire conference is terrible. Hmmm. Granted, I'm frustrated about many of the same things that have been posted but I think people are overreacting. The other teams are good as well.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

What the heck is a gray rep? Is that a neg rep?

Anyway...to person who just gave it to me...If you think a recruit is going to make their decision based on what they read on Bisonville wow. Just wow. I wasnt aware that recruits were given a tour of Bisonville on their trips. Tony...do we have special gift bags for them? Maybe they get those Bisonville T shirts weve been talking about. Does Izzy give the Tours. God I hope so.

Anyway...back to tearing into that jackwagon. Don't come here anymore if you don't like reading things that may not always be positive. Seriously...that is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Quit drinking the frickin green kool aid. If you can't see that opponents are picking off the same pass every week, you are about as smart as continuously calling it.
    Last edited by BisonTeacher; 11-11-2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: removed Jackwagons handle
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club