Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter to Coach Vigen

Default Re: An Open Letter to Coach Vigen

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    OK...I'll play.

First..Not sure How you think I was whining about a neg rep, when I didnt even know it was negative. It was gray. For a second I thought it was a good thing. What I was , as you put it "whining " about was the person said I was hurting recruiting.

I actually posted that earlier in this thread. So I am a little concerned about your reading comprehension skills....oh wait. Im guessing you went to Moorhead state. My apologies.

Lastly, I think you may be lost. This is the NDSU FOOTBALL fan forum. I think you may be looking for the Moorhead State basketball forum. Here is a link...

https://signup.ddo.com/ddo.php?utm_s...902_1352724772

There you can fantasize and talk all you want about your D-III basketball team and how good your recruits are.
    LMAO.... now that was funny.

I noticed that there was rarely anyone lined up over our center, giving the appearance that Brock had 3-4 yards of open field anytime he wanted it if he just snapped the ball and followed the center.
    The whole game I was wondering why he didn't take those yards??

Quote Originally Posted by Bison55 View Post
    I noticed that there was rarely anyone lined up over our center, giving the appearance that Brock had 3-4 yards of open field anytime he wanted it if he just snapped the ball and followed the center.
    The whole game I was wondering why he didn't take those yards??
    Correct me if I'm wrong but someone mentioned their DTs were slanting in to take away the A gaps. Brock would have got punished dearly for 3-4yds imho.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    What the heck is a gray rep? Is that a neg rep?

Anyway...to person who just gave it to me...If you think a recruit is going to make their decision based on what they read on Bisonville wow. Just wow. I wasnt aware that recruits were given a tour of Bisonville on their trips. Tony...do we have special gift bags for them? Maybe they get those Bisonville T shirts weve been talking about. Does Izzy give the Tours. God I hope so.

Anyway...back to tearing into that jackwagon. Don't come here anymore if you don't like reading things that may not always be positive. Seriously...that is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Quit drinking the frickin green kool aid. If you can't see that opponents are picking off the same pass every week, you are about as smart as continuously calling it.
    Come on, Teach, it's common knowledge that the Forum and even the Star Trib get a lot of their material from BV, it's only stands to reason that potential recruits would, too.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Come on, Teach, it's common knowledge that the Forum and even the Star Trib get a lot of their material from BV, it's only stands to reason that potential recruits would, too.
    Good point. My bad.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    All cvbison does is neg rep people who question Vigen. I believe he has a man crush for Vigen. "cv"bison??!!! Think "centralvalley"bison-->Vigen's 9-man high school was Central Valley near Buxton ND for those that don't know.

You all know my thoughts on Vigen-->don't see them changing anytime soon, All I can say is 'I told you so"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Neg rep without any posts is chickenshit.......I found CV's last post (over 2 years ago) and whacked him with some neg reps just cause he is being an ass.

.....And you are right Charlie......his IP from his last post is a Polar Communications IP out of Mayville......

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    I doubt it.

Many of these guys have been starting 2 or 3 years. There is nothing wrong with the offense, it just needs to execute better.
    I sure hope you are right and I am dead wrong. I am so gun shy of the performance of this offense as of late that when the prayers were recited in church yesterday I mentally included the Bison O. I am getting paranoid..............

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    I sure hope you are right and I am dead wrong. I am so gun shy of the performance of this offense as of late that when the prayers were recited in church yesterday I mentally included the Bison O. I am getting paranoid..............
    Watch the game again. It was not nearly as bad as you think.
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I think everyone that is leery about the offense right now hopes they are wrong. We all root for the same team.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Do we have fullback and tight ends with good hands, i missing these plays. Yes it looks like when nobody is over the center qb sneak should be called more often.