Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 11 Games

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Week 11 Games

Does Lehigh, Stony Brook, & Northern Arizona losing today open the door for Indiana St. to get into the playoffs? If Northern Arizona loses to Cal Poly next week, I can't see a 8-3 N. Arizona getting in over a 8-3 Indiana St.

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Does Lehigh, Stony Brook, & Northern Arizona losing today open the door for Indiana St. to get into the playoffs? If Northern Arizona loses to Cal Poly next week, I can't see a 8-3 N. Arizona getting in over a 8-3 Indiana St.

Discuss.
    Due to their non-DI win things are looking kind of messy for ISUB, a few good teams will not be in the playoffs this year.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Discuss.
    Sycamores should they win next week will only be 7-3 anyone with 8 true DI wins will get in over them from the power confernces
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Discuss.
    It will be interesting, that is for sure. UNA also has a nonD1 win but has a win vs. an FBS. As someone pointed out above, there will be a few good teams left out of the playoffs this year.