Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Next Up: SDSU Jackrabbits

Default Re: Next Up: SDSU Jackrabbits

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonsuckalot View Post
    Don't like what your hearing so you just want me banned, makes it kinda easy for you? That doesn't seem fair just to ban someone just because they have a conflicting opinion. I do not see Sioux Sports banning you whinny Bison trolls.

The game was pretty boring until Jensen got intercepted in the 4th. I cant believe SDSU shot themselves in the foot when it really counted. The Bison had a hard time with the hurry up offense and looks like SDSU should have ran it more in the game.
    I'll have you know I've been banned from Sioux Sports 5 times now.

Don't like what your hearing so you just want me banned, makes it kinda easy for you? That doesn't seem fair just to ban someone just because they have a conflicting opinion. I do see Sioux Sports banning you superior Bison prognosticators.
    Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    Surprised you were interested enough to watch the whole game, suckalot.
    Suckstobewho makes a good point. Banning is not the appropriate action required here. Instead, I recommend that the Mods simply change his avatar name to eliminate our proud mascot and leave him with the legacy name that Perth has noted. SUCKALOT.

Tony, please take this as a serious non purple font recommendation.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Don't like what your hearing so you just want me banned, makes it kinda easy for you? That doesn't seem fair just to ban someone just because they have a conflicting opinion. I do not see Sioux Sports banning you whinny Bison trolls.

The game was pretty boring until Jensen got intercepted in the 4th. I cant believe SDSU shot themselves in the foot when it really counted. The Bison had a hard time with the hurry up offense and looks like SDSU should have ran it more in the game.
    you bring nothing to the table

Well dam, that game didn't turn out the way this RabidRabbit wanted. But great game, and fabulous tailgating with bisonville folks. Tatanka - Great Wild rice & Chicken stew, TAB - the home brew was nice and nutty, hope to read about the next Bison tat on a scammer. BisonGuy - Good to swap MOD stories. 56/73, CAS, and the rest that I've forgotten handles (it was the Nut Brown :P ) I enjoyed the friendly banter before the game. To the poster/lurker that sold me the tix to catch the FargoDome tix, thanks again for selling to a Rabbit fan, and hope I didn't embarrass you too much.

Good luck Bison and hope to see you again in Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    Well dam, that game didn't turn out the way this RabidRabbit wanted. But great game, and fabulous tailgating with bisonville folks. Tatanka - Great Wild rice & Chicken stew, TAB - the home brew was nice and nutty, hope to read about the next Bison tat on a scammer. BisonGuy - Good to swap MOD stories. 56/73, CAS, and the rest that I've forgotten handles (it was the Nut Brown :P ) I enjoyed the friendly banter before the game. To the poster/lurker that sold me the tix to catch the FargoDome tix, thanks again for selling to a Rabbit fan, and hope I didn't embarrass you too much.

Good luck Bison and hope to see you again in Frisco.
    glad you stopped by! Good luck next week against the prairie dogs.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    Surprised you were interested enough to watch the whole game, suckalot.
    I envy him. It takes him the entire three hours to blow his load.

Facts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You spelled "Butt" wrong if that was your real intention. To those who call it "butt hockey" I would like to see you try to even skate. You must be jealous they can do something you cant!
    Hey puckface, I can skate... Pretty well actually. Keep your head up. Please, tell me how great UND is for ND's hockey scene... please enlighten me.
    And regarding "buthockey", it's "but", as in that's all your brainwashed little mind can gravitate to when discussion of mainstream sports is brought up.
    Go Bison.

Stumbled upon a large group of dudes all wearing UND hockey letterman's jackets at the GF Perkins Restaurant. Thought maybe it was an undie athlete's reunion. Turns out in simply a Canadian AA meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Stumbled upon a large group of dudes all wearing UND hockey letterman's jackets at the GF Perkins Restaurant. Thought maybe it was an undie athlete's reunion. Turns out in simply a Canadian AA meeting.
    Perkins has fries and gravy?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

something that i kept thinking about is the recrutiing vs. sdsu. how many players did we offer that currently play for them and vice versa? did we offer zenner? hubert? their good safety? just curious