Thread: NDSU/Illinois St on Directv/Dish

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default NDSU/Illinois St on Directv/Dish

I don't know if this is old news to you guys. I have dish network with the sports package and most of the Ill St games are carried on CSN Chicago so most of us that don't live in North Dakota and have dish/directv should be able to watch the game. Currently the Ill St/Ind St is on. The Illinois St game will be the first game all season I will be able to watch on TV down here in Georgia. I wasn't willing to pony up the money for the ripoff ESPN gameplan especially when they kept taking Bison games off the schedule. Most of the games come on the sports package anyway on dish/directv.

Default Re: NDSU/Illinois St on Directv/Dish

They also have their broadcasts in HD! I know which station I'll be tuned in to.

Quote Originally Posted by BraxtonT View Post
    They also have their broadcasts in HD! I know which station I'll be tuned in to.
    Ill be at the game but I know what channel I will DVR

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The CSN Chigago web site currently lists CUSA: Houston @ Marshall (LIVE) in our time slot.
    http://www.csnchicago.com/tvlisting
    It's OK to not be OK.