Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were a recruit.....and had to make the decision....

Default Re: If you were a recruit.....and had to make the decision....

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    I don't have a Bison bone in my body.
    Yep you are correct just a UND Vagina

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Never been there; only have seen pictures. Does it look uglier in realtime?
    I've been in there a few times, but never for a game. I would refer to it as being in a padded cell with JUST enough room to play football when you're down on the field. It is spread out so wide in the stands you don't feel like you're apart of the game or whatever event you are partaking in so you might as well just stay home (which is probably why they never have fans in the seats). Clean facility, just not fan or player friendly. We definitely have it pretty good in the dome (and we're not in the red either. )
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Is NDSU actually throwing a bubble over or it or is that speculation?
    No, gene made a comment that it could be something to look at, I figured it wouldn't take long for it to be "official" by the fans
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

12 pages and no mention that if you attend NDSU your likelihood of being arrested increases drastically?

I kid I kid.. kind of.

Lets say UND hires a new defensive staff that is legit and completes the indoor practice facility. That would mean UND would have the advantage in recruiting as far as facilities are concerned. Skill guys want to come to UND more because they'll get the ball and put up huge numbers. Defensive players will be sold on the tradition and get to right the defensive ship and be legendary. And if it comes down to NDSU vs UND they can just look at the record, especially the recent head to head. But of course this thread was started by teh Burgandies and obviously NDSU piss pounds anyone in recruiting and anything else involving football. You guys are at your pinnacle, UND is rising fast to reassume their rightful spot at the top of North Dakota.
    ... Oh. He actually believes that?

Lets say UND hires a new defensive staff that is legit and completes the indoor practice facility. That would mean UND would have the advantage in recruiting as far as facilities are concerned. Skill guys want to come to UND more because they'll get the ball and put up huge numbers. Defensive players will be sold on the tradition and get to right the defensive ship and be legendary. And if it comes down to NDSU vs UND they can just look at the record, especially the recent head to head. But of course this thread was started by teh Burgandies and obviously NDSU piss pounds anyone in recruiting and anything else involving football. You guys are at your pinnacle, UND is rising fast to reassume their rightful spot at the top of North Dakota.
    I for one could honestly care less about the 1v1 record. 9>1

I don't think it will be that long until UND is a very respectable Big Sky program. I don't think they will ever catch Montana or Montana State consistently. But can they put together seasons when they are better than them? I sure think so.

I see them in a similar light to how I see SDSU. Can they have very good seasons? Yep. Are they going to be as good over long stretches of time as NDSU? Probably not.

USD, who knows. Never been in their dome. Don't know how good of an atmosphere it is, etc.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

And if it comes down to NDSU vs UND they can just look at the record, especially the recent head to head.
    Speaks volumes about the state of your program when you cling to games from 10+ years ago and refer to them as "recent."
    Van Club - Secretary of Agriculture (Barley & hops expert)

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    No, gene made a comment that it could be something to look at, I figured it wouldn't take long for it to be "official" by the fans
    I think Gene said that they were going to put the footings in for a bubble now in case they decide to add one in the future. I took it as its going to happen just not right away.

You know who I would like to weigh in on this discussion? A UNI troll. Oh wait a second, they are even smart enough to know when they have been owned.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]