Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: GDT: K/O @ 2:37cst p.m. SIU-Stache'Boys vs #3 NDSU-Bison

Default Re: GDT: K/O @ 2:37cst p.m. SIU-Stache'Boys vs #3 NDSU-Bison

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Standing there with your jaw hanging out...
    That's exactly what I do! Which is exactly why I'm not on the field!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I have posted the same thing, Pat. It is their ball until the D gets its chance. Protect it when in your hands and or when turned over and give D a chance to protect our end zone. Ask BBR about this, along with Brock's dad, Steve. We had an intense conversation about this while tailgating before USD game-->well at least I was intense about it I should say!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And I believe we were in violent agreement. Same reaction this week. Brock is blindsided and the linemen just looked at the ball while a DT (certainly not a sprinter) picked up the ball and ambled to the endzone. On the blocked fieldgoal, the kicker looked at the ball just laying there for a second plus, then did a WTF and chased after the defender who was trying to move the ball forward.

The offense does need to regain the "My house" attitude and move to the ball when the bad things happen.

Thats the hypothesis, but I do not plan to tweet.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How many linemen even knew the fumble occured?? Remember it was a blitzer that the rb should have picked up and not a look out block.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    How many linemen even knew the fumble occured?? Remember it was a blitzer that the rb should have picked up and not a look out block.
    You r correct here. I was referring more to the ISU pic-6's, but the concept applies generally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.