Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FM Area - USD Watch Party Locations

Default FM Area - USD Watch Party Locations

First off, I know I should be going to the game so I wouldn't have to worry about this but I can't, so I'm looking for some info.

Midco Sports Network is only available on Midcon Cable correct? If you have Dish or Direct you can't get it correct? So I'm looking for a place that has Midcon Cable and is going to have the game on. I know Fargo doesn't have Midcon but West Fargo and Moorhead and some smaller towns around the FM area have it.

So of the few that aren't going to the game, where are you going to watch the game?

Default Re: FM Area - USD Watch Party Locations

You might want to try BWW in Moorhead.

533 In a row

We're gonna try Spitfire Grill off of 13th. They're in West Fargo, so, I'm assuming there's a chance they'll have Midco Sports channel. They're listed on the alumni association page as a watch party location as well.

We'll see, I guess...

http://www.ndsualumni.com/netcommuni....aspx?pid=1322

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Spitfire is also a $8700 Team maker.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    You might want to try BWW in Moorhead.
    I did call them and a female manager said that they will have it on. I just don't want to get there and @ 6 when the game is suppose to start, they can't get the game on and the person I talked to earlier didn't know what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by pwbnd View Post
    We're gonna try Spitfire Grill off of 13th. They're in West Fargo, so, I'm assuming there's a chance they'll have Midco Sports channel. They're listed on the alumni association page as a watch party location as well.

We'll see, I guess...

http://www.ndsualumni.com/netcommuni....aspx?pid=1322
    I saw that too but that list also shows both BWW in Fargo having the game on but I didn't think that Midcon was available in Fargo unless they are streaming it.

Anybody know what channel midco sports is out in Williston or maybe its the same channel everywhere? Does anybody know if the midco sports channel is included with the basic midco service, because if it is then I know I can get it at my sisters place out there.

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, The Alumni watch-party deal is canned and doesn't change regardless of the game and who is carrying it. Phone calls need to be made!!

Lazy Bastids!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HERD View Post
    Anybody know what channel midco sports is out in Williston or maybe its the same channel everywhere? Does anybody know if the midco sports channel is included with the basic midco service, because if it is then I know I can get it at my sisters place out there.

Like CAS mentioned maybe give your sister a call or text. Basic Midco in Bismarck has the midco sports network so I would guess Williston will have it. Go Bison!!!

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is Midco web site for Williston

http://midcocomm.com/video/channelli...d=520&x=24&y=5

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!