Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why?

Default Re: Why?

I would call in, but I can't figure out how to work my stupid smart phone.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    I think I figured out your point. If we don't have the guts to call into coach Bohl and complain about it we (Bisonville) should shut up. Am I close?
    Quote Originally Posted by TennBison View Post
    Attachment 2225I bet your right on, let see what he has to say.
    This is correct, this all I'm wondering, people argue on here and speculate choices made on gameday, why not call in and try to get answers for all to hear?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I would call in, but I can't figure out how to work my stupid smart phone.
    Ha I had this problem with my new phone a while back

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    This is correct, this all I'm wondering, people argue on here and speculate choices made on gameday, why not call in and try to get answers for all to hear?
    Have you ever listened to Bison Feedback after the game? 99.9% of the callers who comment about the game/complain, etc. end up sounding like morons. What's funny is that their comments are usually nearly identical to what you read on message boards just like this.

Nobody has any inside knowledge of what is being discussed in the headsets and nobody knows what details the coaches have in the gameplan or adjustments they make throughout the game. More importantly, Coach Bohl is NEVER going to reveal any important information on a radio show and he absolutely will not discuss thoughts about players publicly.

Ask all the questions you want, you'll get "coachspeak" in response and probably a "you're entitled to your opinion" if you have complaints.

fire vigen save the season!

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I called in once a few years ago and asked about paly calling. Bohl shredded me on air. Don't feel like doing that again. I always feel like my question sounds stupid over the air so I never call in.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    After all the bitching and complaining from the rubes on this site why do I tune into the Bison feedback show and not hear the complaints? It's been a non stop bitch fest since last Saturday and you veterans that whine and cry about coaching, players etc... Are missing when the coach is open for calls.

What's up?
    Probably the same reason that you don't walk up to one of "complainers" at tailgating and ask the question you just did.

I don't think its been a bitch fest. You have a few loud bitchers but most of us accept the fact that having a 10 game winning streak was going to eventually end, especially when you play in a tough conference. The defense still rocks and the issues on offense are correctable.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I don't think its been a bitch fest. You have a few loud bitchers but most of us accept the fact that having a 10 game winning streak was going to eventually end, especially when you play in a tough conference. The defense still rocks and the issues on offense are correctable.
    I agree, a loss is a loss, we gotta move on from it like the players are and look on to next week, we have a tough conference, we had one loss last year in the conference no need to panic and bitch at the coaches, we had an off game, they will bounce back this week.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Probably the same reason that you don't walk up to one of "complainers" at tailgating and ask the question you just did.
    Must spread rep....

Edit....

@honeybooboo Thats bisonville. Thats any fan forum/board. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

Also...Sometimes they screen calls. I know in the cities here, WCCO used to never let any complainers on air with SId and Mason, only fluff questions. In their defense, the coaches wouldnt do the show if they got berated (sp?) every week.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club