Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Why?

After all the bitching and complaining from the rubes on this site why do I tune into the Bison feedback show and not hear the complaints? It's been a non stop bitch fest since last Saturday and you veterans that whine and cry about coaching, players etc... Are missing when the coach is open for calls.

What's up?

Default Re: Why?

Because we live in a society that tends toward laziness while the internet is an accessible and anonymous mode of soapboxing that requires far less motivation and actual effort to participate in.

That's me, anyway.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Because we live in a society that tends toward laziness while the internet is an accessible and anonymous mode of soapboxing that requires far less motivation and actual effort to participate in.

That's me, anyway.
    Respect the honesty, but I'm serious why don't the people that bitch call in? Hiding behind their Internet name?

I'm new and don't expect anyone to like e and don't care but guys on here claim to be fans and melt down calling for people's heads and starting different QB's but I never hear it on the radio shows

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Respect the honesty, but I'm serious why don't the people that bitch call in? Hiding behind their Internet name?
    Not me
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Not me
    I'm pretty sure most regulars on here know who I'm talking about, right?

It's simple. 90+% of the comments sound stupid if you read them out loud. They sound absolutely moronic directed at Coach on the radio.

Play calling is the funniest one. Anybody here would get shredded by Bohl in that discussion and they know it.

I will party!! I have called in several times. They give no room, and cut people off!! Eff them. Agenda?

Charlie Stock<--how's that?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

this is helpful to everyone and deserves its own thread. Great Idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I will party!! I have called in several times. They give no room, and cut people off!! Eff them. Agenda?

Charlie Stock<--how's that?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have never heard Scott miller or coach cut anyone off, wtf are you talking about?

Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!