Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire vigen save season

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Fire vigen save season

I just don't want to be humiliated by the SDSU Jacks. I have not forgotten nor forgiven them their class-less "horns down" and jeering at us when we lost to them. There seems to be some energy back on our part, maybe Bison Fatigue is on the backburner and we can get some enthusiasm back. It helped to have the police officers and family do the coin toss today. A nice turnout too, today.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I just don't want to be humiliated by the SDSU Jacks. I have not forgotten nor forgiven them their class-less "horns down" and jeering at us when we lost to them. There seems to be some energy back on our part, maybe Bison Fatigue is on the backburner and we can get some enthusiasm back. It helped to have the police officers and family do the coin toss today. A nice turnout too, today.
    Fuck that I want to humble the turds by winning.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    SDSU looks vulnerable. MSU is over rated. We’re in business boys
    How many times in the last 12 years have we heard that about NDSU from other fanbases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 09-10-2023 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    How many times in the last 12 years have we heard that about NDAU from other fanbases?

Not very many

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If the Bison and Jacks play like they did yesterday, the Bison win the game by at least 2 scores. The Jacks are vulnerable. Admittedly, that's what I said after the Marker Game last year. The Jacks kept getting better as the season went on and we didn't.

I think the new SDSU coach is a pretty big upgrade for them, by the way.
    Insert something clever here...

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I forgot to add, Vigen's team should have won that game but they were undisciplined at terrible moments and somebody was calling terrible plays when the Jacks finally found a way to stop the QB run game.
    Insert something clever here...

SDSU looks vulnerable. MSU is over rated. We’re in business boys
    They look vulnerable and still won. Bunnies are still the clear #1

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    If the Bison and Jacks play like they did yesterday, the Bison win the game by at least 2 scores. The Jacks are vulnerable. Admittedly, that's what I said after the Marker Game last year. The Jacks kept getting better as the season went on and we didn't.

I think the new SDSU coach is a pretty big upgrade for them, by the way.
    Lol. Yes we beat up two awful teams and didn’t really play well but we will roll SDSU. [emoji1787][emoji106]. Our defensive front seven and Cole look really good. Our other three DBs have not been tested and until we are let’s pump the brakes a little.

On the offensive side of the ball our oline other than 63 has blocked pretty poorly we can’t convert 3rd and short and fourth and short multiple times against two poor teams.

Quick question. Where are we better than SDSU? QB. No. RB? No. Oline? No. Wr? No. Coaching?

They have beat us four times in a row return almost everyone and rolled us in the title game. Add in we lost by far our two best offensive lineman but we are two TDs better. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I’m convinced half the people didn’t watch the game. First half SDSU loses to UND.

This forum is going to be really really mad when their bunnies lose to us. Kind of sad how much everyone here wants to see failure and can’t see that we are just as dangerous as sdsu is. You don’t have to act like we’re a clear number 1 but if you watched that SDSU vs MSU game and walked away thinking sdsu looked like world beaters then I have no words for you.

If we played like that this entire forum would be calling for coaching changes, Qb changes, burning the dome down, and just scrapping the entire football team.

I’m convinced half the people didn’t watch the game. First half SDSU loses to UND.

This forum is going to be really really mad when their bunnies lose to us. Kind of sad how much everyone here wants to see failure and can’t see that we are just as dangerous as sdsu is. You don’t have to act like we’re a clear number 1 but if you watched that SDSU vs MSU game and walked away thinking sdsu looked like world beaters then I have no words for you.

If we played like that this entire forum would be calling for coaching changes, Qb changes, burning the dome down, and just scrapping the entire football team.
    So like every GDT??