Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire vigen save season

Default Re: Fire vigen save season

Vigen sucks........he is an average at best OC. FIRE HIS ASS.

Would the thread be here if the same plays were called and we didn't throw two pick sixes? Would we have won if the same plays were called and we didn't throw two pick sixes?

Sorry I called early in season.........bison weak / sub par offense would let bison down

Bison offense is weak spot. That is how teams will beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Would the thread be here if the same plays were called and we didn't throw two pick sixes? Would we have won if the same plays were called and we didn't throw two pick sixes?
    yes.......living on the edge.

Damn........Bison fans are a testy buch after a loss. I think we will be focused and back on track after this weekend. Execution was what was lacking today......so much execution was lacking that I don't think anyone can pass judgement on Vigen based on this one game. Yes, he learned on the job, yes there was a lot of reason to want him out in the past......but.....I am more than willing to see what develops this season. And.......I would sure as hell rather piss a game away now that in the last couple weeks of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Damn........Bison fans are a testy buch after a loss. I think we will be focused and back on track after this weekend. Execution was what was lacking today......so much execution was lacking that I don't think anyone can pass judgement on Vigen based on this one game. Yes, he learned on the job, yes there was a lot of reason to want him out in the past......but.....I am more than willing to see what develops this season. And.......I would sure as hell rather piss a game away now that in the last couple weeks of the season.
    No shit, if thy go on and win out like last year then what? I reminded the new guy behind me that is obviously a bandwagon fan that we lost last year at home 1 game and the year end result was pretty good, needless to say I bet his seats are empty in 2 weeks cause he apparently thinks the season is over
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Besides........it just makes the season so boring when we piss pound everyone......

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Isn't bisonville such a lovely place after a loss??

How about blaming the defense for not getting off the field faster?? How about special teams coverage on the opening kickoff?? Or our line not blocking very well or this or that, etc?? Players and coaches didn't perform well enough today plain and simple.
    yes lets blame our defense for giving up 3 points!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Vigen sucks........he is an average at best OC. FIRE HIS ASS.
    But, after today performance, we could just as easily say "bench Brock, he sucks." Vigen didn't throw 2 pick six's. If the O had executed like they have every game this season, we win going away.

Think about it, the defense only gave up 3 points. The offense looked out of sink from the very first play. This loss is on Jensen's shoulders, I hope he know's it and makes the nescessary adjustments for next week and beyond.

A wake up call. It seems we need one every year, though I was hoping we wouldn't need one until later in the season.