Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire vigen save season

Default Re: Fire vigen save season

Vigens starting QB just bailed on him 5 minutes ago... transfer portal

ouch
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Does anyone know why they would be benching their starting QB at this point?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Does anyone know why they would be benching their starting QB at this point?
    Their offense has been terrible for the last 5 weeks or so.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Their offense has been terrible for the last 5 weeks or so.
    Not sure I’d put that on the starting QB tho. No one has ever accused Vigen of having a complex O-scheme that couldn’t be figured out after 7-8 games, which about the number of games leading up to Cat’s struggles on O.

That said, if we somehow keep QP here, that says a lot about our program.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

it'll be interesting to see how they do Saturday

MM was benched so he wants to find a new job b4 everything fills up... put yourself in his shoes..

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it'll be interesting to see how they do Saturday

MM was benched so he wants to find a new job b4 everything fills up... put yourself in his shoes..
    So you think its ok to bail on your team in the playoffs?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

No, but it's 2021 and there's like 50 open QB jobs in FCS fcs/fbs and he wants one

Re: Matt McKay into the NCAA Transfer PortalQuote

Post Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:38 pm

Sounds to me like McKay was informed he's no longer going to be the starting QB moving forward, and decided to explore other options now instead of waiting a few weeks at which point some schools might have already filled their openings. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that - thank him for his contributions to MSU football and let him move on with his career. No need to kick him while he's down

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    No, but it's 2021 and there's like 50 open QB jobs in FCS fcs/fbs and he wants one

Re: Matt McKay into the NCAA Transfer PortalQuote

Post Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:38 pm

Sounds to me like McKay was informed he's no longer going to be the starting QB moving forward, and decided to explore other options now instead of waiting a few weeks at which point some schools might have already filled their openings. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that - thank him for his contributions to MSU football and let him move on with his career. No need to kick him while he's down
    Bull shit. You stay with the team until the season is over. Leaving during the playoffs shows a lack of character.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

This slew of coaching moves and transfers right now is all precipitated by the early signing period. A lot of it could be fixed if they actually made the early signing period early like in August. I think you'd see a lot less in season coaching moves and transfers from teams still playing in late November and December if that was the case. There would still be plenty of coaching churn and transfers but there wouldn't be such a rush to get it all done by mid-December and the focus would be moreso on getting it done in preparation for the late signing period in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This slew of coaching moves and transfers right now is all precipitated by the early signing period. A lot of it could be fixed if they actually made the early signing period early like in August. I think you'd see a lot less in season coaching moves and transfers from teams still playing in late November and December if that was the case. There would still be plenty of coaching churn and transfers but there wouldn't be such a rush to get it all done by mid-December and the focus would be moreso on getting it done in preparation for the late signing period in February.
    Completely agree.. I personally don't like anyone leaving until their commitment is done ie. end of season, but these coaches all subscribe to the Bill Parcells' theory " If they want you to cook the meal, at least they should let you shop for some of the groceries". They don't want to take a job and be stuck with another guys players that may not work with their system. Its the problem created by the throw away society we live in, everyone needs everything at this minute and nobody accepts it may take a minute to fix what is broke.