Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire vigen save season

Default Re: Fire vigen save season

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Tyler Roehl is Simba, Vigs is Mufasa. Problem for Vigs is that he does not have all the horses to deal with Bison D but he knows more about our play schemes on Offense than Tyler Roehl. So the chess match is going to be crazy.
    Vigen is scar. We know how it ends

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    stfu. we know that you moron.

but vigen & banks should be able to join in at the end for pics... its be cool !
    Your words----

"""As a Bison Alumni, I would hope Vigen & Banks would be welcome at the end of that Friday Alumni gathering practice.."""

Then get it right ya putz. You said it was an alumni gathering. May be it is you who should STFU????

Oh and please quit telling people your an NDSU alumni. Your an embarrassment.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Your words----

"""As a Bison Alumni, I would hope Vigen & Banks would be welcome at the end of that Friday Alumni gathering practice.."""

Then get it right ya putz. You said it was an alumni gathering. May be it is you who should STFU????

Chapo has had a bad week, even by his low bar……so many
    misstatements/mistakes/made up stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Chapo has had a bad week, even by his low bar……so many
    misstatements/mistakes/made up stuff
    If those elements make up a bad week, please tell us when he has had a GOOD week....
    Damn, I'm Good!

Once a Bison Always a Bison does not pertain to coaches who have to remain loyal to the team they currently coach. It is a conflict of interest thing. They cannot be perceived as anything but 100% loyal to their own players. It is bad for morale. NDSU track coach Don Larson was the epitome of loyalty. You would never catch him in anything but NDSU logo apparel on or off the track....ever. Coach Kleiman didn't wear a Deacon sweatshirt to watch his kids play at Shanley. He wore his NDSU garb. He wore NDSU apparel until he stepped on the plane to head to Kansas then changed to a Wildcat tie.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Your words----

YEA! THEY ARE BISON ALUMNI THEY are ALUMNI

56 and bruin. you 2 mother fuckers have some serious issues. i suggest you just put me on ignore if you 2 dumb idiots can't interpret words, following me around like a tumor. get a fuckin life.

Vigen & Banks being BISON ALUMNI should make for a fun 3 weeks, instead everyone gonna get all milktoast soft on it.........
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    YEA! THEY ARE BISON ALUMNI THEY are ALUMNI

56 and bruin. you 2 mother fuckers have some serious issues. i suggest you just put me on ignore if you 2 dumb idiots can't interpret words, following me around like a tumor. get a fuckin life.

Vigen & Banks being BISON ALUMNI should make for a fun 3 weeks, instead everyone gonna get all milktoast soft on it.........
    You should call Brent Vigen and tell him your idea and then actually listen to his response.

Lardsin must go!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There is no way bobcats would want their coaches doing a reunion with the enemy.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Are you saying it's not a good idea to invite the opposing coach to one of our practices?
    Chapo said "after his nonsense today..." I asked "what nonsense?" I didn't see any of the SDSU/MSU game, so it's a simple fucking question. What nonsense?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Chapo said "after his nonsense today..." I asked "what nonsense?" I didn't see any of the SDSU/MSU game, so it's a simple fucking question. What nonsense?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Vigen supposedly blew off a question about ndsu. I'm waiting to see it as well. Also would like to see the YouTube feed these guys are talking about and the coach swearing. I haven't figured that one out either yet.

Lardsin must go!