Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
I would pump the breaks on Entz and Roehl being world beaters. They may be but I will hold judgement until they get put in some tough situations and close games. We have not been tested much at all yet. They have a big part in that but a little caution is warranted as things can go to hell in a hurry and it is how the coaches handle those situations that make them truly elite.

As for listening to Entz, it is fun to do and I love his fire. I remember when he was first introduced at the teammaker lunch at the Fargodome, lets just say he has come a long way and grown as a public speaker. Two thumbs up from me on that.
Soooo, you're saying you're reserving judgement until the game at Autzen? In all seriousness and with no disrespect to Missouri State if these Bison handle their business in Brookings and Youngstown in a similar manner with which they have with the last two opponents then I'm just not sure where that challenge is going to come from. Call me crazy if you will. I'm questioning it myself but we can all see what is going on whether it is believable or not.