Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDSU Bison Football Records

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default NDSU Bison Football Records

I have been looking for the All-Time Team and Individual Records and I havent been able to find'em. Ideas

Default Re: NDSU Bison Football Records

They are in the media guide somewhere.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Figuring out an all-time team would be rather difficult especially at certain positions. QB for example, has Benny, Simdorn, Walker, and Jensen.(some could probably make an argument from Feeney, if I have gathered info correctly, his teams weren't as talented?), RB would be tough as well(Gordon, Roehl, Stark, Steffes, among others). Can't imagine any position is super duper easy considering the guys we have had come through.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Find everything you want to know right here:

http://www.gobison.com/SportSelect.d...95&SPSID=11862

Each section is a PDF file that you can print if you want.

533 In a row

There's also some record information under the "Bisonville Fan Guide" at the top this page.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    There's also some record information under the "Bisonville Fan Guide" at the top this page.
    Thanks for the reminder... forgot to update those pages.

Brock set at least one record last year.

BTW, the NCAA is recognizing postseason games so that should rewrite a lot of records. What I want to get to on bisonville is a top 10 for each category (e.g. Top 10 longest rushes from scrimmage.) You think it's bad trying to get a media guide online now, back before they put them on the web, you had to go out and find a printed version and that was pretty hard to do - especially if you didn't live in Fargo. BTW, the reason the media guide has so many black and white photos is that the NCAA puts a lot of restrictions on media guides.
    Last edited by tony; 10-13-2012 at 02:51 PM.

JustinTyem is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks Guys!!!! Go Bison

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Thanks for the reminder... forgot to update those pages.

Brock set at least one record last year.

BTW, the NCAA is recognizing postseason games so that should rewrite a lot of records. What I want to get to on bisonville is a top 10 for each category (e.g. Top 10 longest rushes from scrimmage.) You think it's bad trying to get a media guide online now, back before they put them on the web, you had to go out and find a printed version and that was pretty hard to do - especially if you didn't live in Fargo. BTW, the reason the media guide has so many black and white photos is that the NCAA puts a lot of restrictions on media guides.
    This would be great. Since you brought up longest rush from scrimmage, does anyone here know who holds the longest TD pass without doing a search? I'll give you a hint, this QB did this his senior year. Not much of a hint, but it does eliminate some people.

I'm think Pat paschall might be close to the longest rush from scrimmage with the hurdle play against that NEC team a couple years back
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    This would be great. Since you brought up longest rush from scrimmage, does anyone here know who holds the longest TD pass without doing a search? I'll give you a hint, this QB did this his senior year. Not much of a hint, but it does eliminate some people.
    I know, but I"m not saying. 95 yards and it happened well after the Bison dropped the veer.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved