Thread: NDSU Billboards

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default NDSU Billboards

This morning I was driving into work on 94 coming into downtown Minneapolis, and just as I pulled off, I realized that one of the big electronic billboards had an NDSU ad on it. Didn't look at it soon enough to see what else it said before it switched to the next ad, but I thought it was cool to see the ol' green and gold in such a high traffic place.

Default Re: NDSU Billboards

I saw the same thing this morning near highway 10 and 35W in the Arden Hills area.....my head almost spun off and I almost went in the ditch. Then I noticed there was a big college recruiting event today in the cities. Looked good!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Theres not that many in fm which is weird...sanford stole the one on 25th and 94

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Theres not that many in fm which is weird...sanford stole the one on 25th and 94

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    I think it makes sense to not spend money in Fargo. There is Bison everything everywhere and the games are sold out. Not like we have to convince FM people were the real deal. Outside of ND its different. Smart move by marketing IMO

I did see a few volleyball billboards and basketball will have some of course

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

My favorite was the ones that say "Sold out, Psyched UP! Thank you Fans!!"
    Those replaced the ones stating Game Day tickets went on sale August 1st about 4 weeks afterwords...