Thread: Post Game Press Conferences

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Post Game Press Conferences

Where can these be found?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Post Game Press Conferences

They are on youtube. I found the ysu coach one and possibly ndsu but didn't watch to see what game it was for. Update they old ones. Not sure where news are.

jimmyptubas is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good deal. I heard that Coach Wolford had positive things to say about the Bison.

Wolford was very complimentary of the fans, the school, the town, the team, and especially of Coach Bohl. I didn't see/hear the full press conference but his comments are at the beginning of the Craig Bohl show this week:http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/...ungstown-state

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Wolford was very complimentary of the fans, the school, the town, the team, and especially of Coach Bohl. I didn't see/hear the full press conference but his comments are at the beginning of the Craig Bohl show this week:http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/...ungstown-state
    I get no video link on that page for the YSU game. I get it for previous games though. Anyone else with the same problem?
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I get no video link on that page for the YSU game. I get it for previous games though. Anyone else with the same problem?
    Must be an iPad issue, pulled out the dinosaur laptop and it worked with no problem.....only problem is now I feel obligated to work now that I ran through the 30 minute boot sequence on the laptop lol....

On another note, Mark Farley could take some lessons from Coach Wolford on how to lose with class. It's says a lot about the guy to have the character to be that complimentary to a team who just thoroughly beat him in what was likely the biggest game of his young head coaching career. He earned my respect for that... for whatever that's worth.