Thread: Question on reprinting tickets

Default Question on reprinting tickets

Hey guys, got a little Problem. My brother came up all the way from Omaha Nebraska under the assumption that our uncle had tickets to sell for Saturday's game. Unfortunately said tickets do not actually exist. Well it just so happens that my son is come down with strep throat and will not be and will not be able to make it to tomorrow's game. Was wondering if anyone knows if we can transfer his ticket to an adult ticket and pay the difference tomorrow or if we're just out of luck. Thanks!
    Last edited by bisonwest; 10-06-2012 at 01:12 AM.

Default Re: Question on reprinting tickets

I don't believe you can do that, but I don't know for sure. Tickets did just become available in the ticket exchange - face value too.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ilable-for-YSU

I'd call the ticket office or stop by there tomorrow morning. I'd bet they could work something out, especially if you are a season ticket holder.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonwest View Post
    Hey guys, got a little Problem. My brother came up all the way from Omaha Nebraska under the assumption that our uncle had tickets to sell for Saturday's game. Unfortunately said tickets do not actually exist. Well it just so happens that my son is come down with strep throat and will not be a will to make it to tomorrow's game. Was wondering if anyone knows if we can transfer his ticket to an adult ticket and pay the difference tomorrow or if we're just out of luck. Thanks!
    Talk to the ticket office tomorrow. I'm sure they will accommodate you. If nothing else, it's unlikely the ticket takers will look that close.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Talk to the ticket office tomorrow. I'm sure they will accommodate you. If nothing else, it's unlikely the ticket takers will look that close.
    I hope you are right. Does anyone know What time the ticket office opens tomorrow?

You will be able to pay the difference at the ticket window. I checked on this last year.

Quote Originally Posted by hattonbison View Post
    You will be able to pay the difference at the ticket window. I checked on this last year.
    Glad to be wrong.

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonwest View Post
    Hey guys, got a little Problem. My brother came up all the way from Omaha Nebraska under the assumption that our uncle had tickets to sell for Saturday's game. Unfortunately said tickets do not actually exist. Well it just so happens that my son is come down with strep throat and will not be and will not be able to make it to tomorrow's game. Was wondering if anyone knows if we can transfer his ticket to an adult ticket and pay the difference tomorrow or if we're just out of luck. Thanks!
    Best of luck! I think whether you are at the game or at a bar/restaurant for the game, it will be fun. Make sure you tailgate though!
    Rynomite

Getting way to obsessed with Bison Football since 2008.