Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UND highlight video for 2012 season

Default Re: UND highlight video for 2012 season

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    I gained a lot of appreciation for the video, most notably not ever having to listen to you know who again
    My thoughts exactly.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: UND highlight video for 2012 season

Is this the video about the underage/hazing/drinking hockey party or the "Indian" themed party from a couple of years ago? It's fall now and sub-zero temps are on the way, make sure teh butthockey players wear shoes, ok?

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Default Re: Bison You Tube Video Links thread

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Bad college memory? Just a pointer, look for the adams apple and you wont end up with a cock in you hand
    Sounds like you know a thing or two about spotting transvestites. Remind kids, take it from an expert like TheBigUND. Look for the Adam's apple and you won't end up with a cock in your hands, like he has....many, many times.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

I suppose this is as good a place as any to mention the EWU/UND game.

UND does not look good. Muss pulling some sort of double QB offense; switching QBs every once in a while. Not working. Not working at all. UND's secondary and special teams looking like crap(with the exception of a blocked XP - only thing they do well). Currently 27-10 EWU halfway through the 2nd quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I suppose this is as good a place as any to mention the EWU/UND game.

UND does not look good. Muss pulling some sort of double QB offense; switching QBs every once in a while. Not working. Not working at all. UND's secondary and special teams looking like crap(with the exception of a blocked XP - only thing they do well). Currently 27-10 EWU halfway through the 2nd quarter.
    Is this on TV? I like a good train wreck.
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Is this on TV? I like a good train wreck.
    Big Sky TV on the web. The wioux managed to score another td, but they gave up a big kick return(again) and EWU is threatening to score again before the half.
    27-17 EWU, 30 sec left

UND's defense is as non-existent as their nickname.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Big Sky TV on the web. The wioux managed to score another td, but they gave up a big kick return(again) and EWU is threatening to score again before the half.
    27-17 EWU, 30 sec left
    Ahhh, gotcha. Actually just remembered that game is on the tampon turf. No way I'm willingly putting my eyesight through that when it's not the Bison playing them. It was bad enough with the snow.

impressive outing for und.

only down 38.

EWU up now 55-17...good thing for Muss hockey season started today.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.