Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: YSU tickets

Default Re: YSU tickets

If someone can get $220 / ticket then kudos to them.

If someone is 'bitching' about the price for these tickets.....then buy season tickets next year.

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    If someone can get $220 / ticket then kudos to them.

If someone is 'bitching' about the price for these tickets.....then buy season tickets next year.
    We usually have season tickets but have been the family 4packs in general admission. This year we were going to move up to reserved seating but waited to long looking at the budget and tickets were sold out. I am happy our team is doing so well. Also I should note that we will be joining Team Makers this year and next year we will be back to being season ticket holders.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Let me get this straight*...some people want to just pay face value for the tickets...and get the benefit of the Teammaker dues paid...but they don't feel any responsibility to pay that portion? Really? All that people have is the original owners get the tax break? Seriously? That is weaksauce. That would be the equivalent of teh Frisco Cruiser serving Koolaid Bears. (after their nap time, of course!)

*twss

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

removing double post.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Let me get this straight*...some people want to just pay face value for the tickets...and get the benefit of the Teammaker dues paid...but they don't feel any responsibility to pay that portion? Really? All that people have is the original owners get the tax break? Seriously? That is weaksauce. That would be the equivalent of teh Frisco Cruiser serving Koolaid Bears. (after their nap time, of course!)

*twss

Why does almost everyone insist on referencing what the seller paid for the tickets (face price or teammakers or whatever)? All that should be relevant is what the buyer is willing to pay and what the seller is willing to accept. If you're willing to pay it and they're willing to accept it, no one is getting taken. You know what you're buying and they know what they're selling. There's no information advantage.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Why does almost everyone insist on referencing what the seller paid for the tickets (face price or teammakers or whatever)? All that should be relevant is what the buyer is willing to pay and what the seller is willing to accept. If you're willing to pay it and they're willing to accept it, no one is getting taken. You know what you're buying and they know what they're selling. There's no information advantage.
    Bluebook value?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

The price is whatever the market will bear! If you want to go to something badly enough, within reason, most people, assuming it's not breaking their budget, will do whatever it takes.......For the game in Frico last year, there was NO fricking way I was going to be denied tickets.......almost no matter what they cost! Probably paid more than I needed to, but I had them in MY hands.......I wasn't going to be at the mercy of someone else......
    "We will choke their ass out, we will get our victory and we will sing the Rouser."

-Tim Brewster 10/20/2007 about 10:00am (BTN)

THE "90BISON" - In case there is ANY confusion.......

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post

*twss
    vodka induced kool aid bears?

hmm.. to the drawing board!