Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Bison Gameday App

Default Re: New Bison Gameday App

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    When the tv feed was out last week I listened on the app on my ipad
    I do have that ap, but did not use it assuming it was blocked. I'll check again. I suspect that may have been due to the TV feed being out that NDSU released it.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I do have that ap, but did not use it assuming it was blocked. I'll check again. I suspect that may have been due to the TV feed being out that NDSU released it.
    It worked the entire game, might have been a glitch but its worth a try before paying again

They had a $5 version that lets you listen. I used this last week in Hawaii.
    I thought Audio was free all the time. Never really had to try it because the radio is my typical "go to" source.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I thought Audio was free all the time. Never really had to try it because the radio is my typical "go to" source.
    The gobison app has a free version and a $5 version. The $5 version has the radio and video I believe. I use the Radio Fargo-Moorhead app that is free.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    We are talking about the ap, not the regular website.

My app just froze up on my Iphone. I had to restart my phone, and now it's okay. I hope it won't do that often. Anybody on here know if it'll do that very often? EZQB, will it do that very often?
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    My app just froze up on my Iphone. I had to restart my phone, and now it's okay. I hope it won't do that often. Anybody on here know if it'll do that very often? EZQB, will it do that very often?
    Memory leak!

I-phones suck. Give up the fruit and become an android.

I-phones suck. Give up the fruit and become an android.
    I had a droid, but my boss bought me an I-phone (we use Macs at the office and the I-phones work a little better with them). And for free, I'm not gonna bitch...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I suppose the least I can do is address you. It shouldn't! In all seriousness, if it does become a real problem, let me know and I'll see what I can do on this end.

I think it's ironic that we are discussing iPhone issues as one of our employee's iPhone just bricked itself doing the iOS6 update. lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.