Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bison Gameday App

Default Re: New Bison Gameday App

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Thanks Gabe. Installed!

The only thing missing is the words and music for 'Far Across'!
    OMG Rock...that just made me laugh out loud. Good one.

and the logo is missing a lightning bolt
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Cool App.
    Since I dont live in the FM area and only make it to a couple games a year, I appreciate that they added "Media Coverage" under the Game Day Oppenent tab. Only thing I dont like is the App's Icon....it should be a NDSU Logo or something, instead its a little Droid looking dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison-Knuckle View Post
    Cool App.
    Since I dont live in the FM area and only make it to a couple games a year, I appreciate that they added "Media Coverage" under the Game Day Oppenent tab. Only thing I dont like is the App's Icon....it should be a NDSU Logo or something, instead its a little Droid looking dude.
    The icon on mine is the bison logo???

edit...the logo without the lightning bolt....
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Cool App.
    Mine is the. NDSU logo

Cool App.
    You might have the old one?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

This is the coolest app on my phone!

I'm pretty sure it's the new one....It has the strobe light, game day photo, schedule, game day weather alert, game day deal, tailgating map, school song, and game day opponent tabs. I wonder if it makes a difference what type of phone you have....I'm using a samsung galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    What do you mean by inactive. Mine is updated and has all the schedules and rosters, etc. Last news story for football was yesterday at 2:31pm.
    Mine is active too. I paid the few bucks and you can watch videos and listen to games anywhere. The logo on it sucks though... it's the ugly version 2.0

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'm pretty sure it's the new one....It has the strobe light, game day photo, schedule, game day weather alert, game day deal, tailgating map, school song, and game day opponent tabs. I wonder if it makes a difference what type of phone you have....I'm using a samsung galaxy S3
    My coworker just uninstalled and reinstalled the new one and the icon updated. It shouldn't be the droid guy anymore.

Damnit, I said no support! lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Ton of potential for this. I like it.
    Like "All access" for example. It would be great if we could just hit that App and watch the game.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.