Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    How to avoid a winter driving breakdown?

\checks neg rep
    Winter Survival Kit?

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    How to avoid a winter driving breakdown?

\checks neg rep
    How to post picture of broken down bus on BV and cry wolf?
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

FOR SALE: This. 1990, Chevy G-20. Appx. 160,000 miles (100,000 on this engine), 350 ci, less than 3,000 miles on the tires. Rebuilt tranny and rear-end about 50,000 miles ago. Starts a little rough (great battery!), but runs great once warmed up. I took out the old TV/VCR combo, otherwise the interior is the same as from the factory, including the stereo. 4 captains chairs and a rear bench seat. Road trips it has been on include Gophers, Norther Iowa, Ames, and Kansas -- absolutley no issues on these trips.

Comes with your own, Bisonville tagline on the side...as long as you go by "runtheoption." Pretty sure Custom Graphics could fix that pretty easily -- they are the ones that put on wrap back in 2008. I live out in Harwood if anyone wants to take a look -- I keep it in my garage year round. PM me if interested.

In a surprise move, Grandpa RTO bought a 16 passenger bus at the Fargo city auction on Saturday. We'll be busy getting that ready for next fall.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is there some reason you won't show the passenger window?

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    Is there some reason you won't show the passenger window?
    Forgot to mention, comes with a clevely hidden, small "WYD?"* sticker on the passenger. It is removable!!!!

*Who's your daddy?**
    **Not TAB***
    ***His kids are not even really his.

When the van is sold does buyer also retain rights to "runtheoption" username on bisonville? When will you be switching your username to "runthefleaflicker" before or after sale of the van? Congrats to you and pop's on entering the bus rig world!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonCountry View Post
    When the van is sold does buyer also retain rights to "runtheoption" username on bisonville? When will you be switching your username to "runthefleaflicker" before or after sale of the van? Congrats to you and pop's on entering the bus rig world!
    Thank you. I assume we will take the spots where your old bus was parked, and complete the "bus rectangle". Is that a mistaken assumption, because if it is a mistake, that would really suck.

"runtheoption" is tradepatentwrighted, so no one else can use it without my express or implied, written or verbal, $100 bribed consent.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    "runtheoption" is tradepatentwrighted, so no one else can use it without my express or implied, written or verbal, $100 bribed consent.
    How about the Stayed Puff Marshmellow Man avatar? We get that too?

I heard some sheep at NDSU were attacked today!! Anyone have a suspect and or link to confirm my source. Things are a bit weird everywhere lately...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I heard some sheep at NDSU were attacked today!! Anyone have a suspect and or link to confirm my source. Things are a bit weird everywhere lately...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True story. Two dogs got loose and into the NDSU Barn. Not sure of the breed but some sort of sled dog type.

Jack and Sandy were talking about it. That idiot Sandy asked if the dogs would be put down and Jack said of course not. Really? Every homeowners policy I've looked at covers dog attacks ONCE. You would have to be a flipping idiot to keep them around. I suppose a new home could be found but that might be the only other option.