Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

Default Re: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    But seriously...who puts their screen name on their rig?
    The guy that does not have bus envy. The guy that does not have a bunch of drama queen co-owners that can't agree on whether they should ever do ANYTHING to improve the looks of their rig (whether it is plain white or baby blue).
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    The guy that does not have bus envy. The guy that does not have a bunch of drama queen co-owners that can't agree on whether they should ever do ANYTHING to improve the looks of their rig (whether it is plain white or baby blue).
    They added a new sticker just last week. Herd Mentality showed me. He was quite proud of it.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    They added a new sticker just last week. Herd Mentality showed me. He was quite proud of it.
    We're up to TWO stickers now! RunTheOption's wife keeps asking for "a ride".

I saw that old station wagon last game. I think it's my favorite right now, just because it's unique. I love the firetruck too, but it's just not that practical.

Last edited by HerdBot; 10-30-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BISON1434er View Post
    Apparently I screwed that up. I would have posted the photos full size, but do not know how.

Anyway, the above is an old Itasca Pop Up Camper that has be upgraded to the ultimate Bison Pop Up Camper. The covering was installed from TRS Industries in Fargo, and was the signage was put on by Signarama. It has a Beer Pong table that is illegal to use in the West Lot, but not in Brookings. I also run a large Subwoofer/Amp and Outdoor Speakers with a deep cycle marine battery that is connected to the campers power inverter. The stove and sink both still work. I can cram everything for tailgating inside except for the patio heater and coolers which go in the back of the truck.

I put it in operation in 2009.
    Here ya go... just put [img] and [/img] before and after the URL
    They actually banned a 60' flag pole? WTF? Is a plane going to hit it?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damn our tailgating is frickin AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Finally! Someone posted a picture of this rig! What does it say on the back? We're used to "Leading"? Love that saying.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBison View Post
    Damn our tailgating is frickin AWESOME.
    I can say with absolute certainty we have a bigger and better tailgating scene than the Minnesota Gophers and Colorado State. This is probably 5% of what's out there.

Last edited by HerdBot; 08-13-2014 at 05:49 PM.

A couple pics of the Tolna/Larimore crew (from the SIU game)...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)