Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

Default Re: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

FOR SALE: This. 1990, Chevy G-20. Appx. 160,000 miles (100,000 on this engine), 350 ci, less than 3,000 miles on the tires. Rebuilt tranny and rear-end about 50,000 miles ago. Starts a little rough (great battery!), but runs great once warmed up. I took out the old TV/VCR combo, otherwise the interior is the same as from the factory, including the stereo. 4 captains chairs and a rear bench seat. Road trips it has been on include Gophers, Norther Iowa, Ames, and Kansas -- absolutley no issues on these trips.

Comes with your own, Bisonville tagline on the side...as long as you go by "runtheoption." Pretty sure Custom Graphics could fix that pretty easily -- they are the ones that put on wrap back in 2008. I live out in Harwood if anyone wants to take a look -- I keep it in my garage year round. PM me if interested.

In a surprise move, Grandpa RTO bought a 16 passenger bus at the Fargo city auction on Saturday. We'll be busy getting that ready for next fall.
    Did he ever get this sold? It could be a great start to my tailgating setup. As long as it has an ESPN3 workaround included.
    Hail Hydra.

This is for sale on craigslist

Motor home $6500
    http://fargo.craigslist.org/rvs/3884122779.html

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    This is for sale on craigslist

Motor home $6500
    http://fargo.craigslist.org/rvs/3884122779.html
    Not pimp enough for me.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Not pimp enough for me.

Drove by the Fargo City auction lot on 7th Avenue North. There is a decent looking Fargo FD firetruck (1990 Federal Motors Fire Truck) in there that I assume will be going for sale. The next sale is Oct. 5 at 10:00 am. Could make for another nice tailgate rig.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Okay, somebody here needs to buy this. The car and engine is covered in Bison leather. Just imagine the middle aged tail you could pull with this in the tailgate lot...

article-0-1BED326B000005DC-789_634x370.jpg

article-0-1BED3273000005DC-907_634x397.jpg

article-0-1BED3267000005DC-70_634x392.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Sarmatov.html

Man, that car must be a turd. That's the non-turbo Toyota Supra/Lexus GS/IS/SC300 motor. I realize that wasn't the point of the link nor the car, but man a car for that much money with a turd of a motor. It'll last forever and theres plenty you can do to it but just feels wrong to me lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

He's asking 1 million American dollars for it.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    He's asking 1 million American dollars for it.
    Cheap at twice the price!!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.