Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

Default Re: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I thought I'd put it here in case anyone needed one. Is anyone in the market for a DirecTV dish? I'm going to recycle it here locally but I know a lot of people have them mounted to tripods for their tailgate. I'd certainly rather pass it along to someone who will use it rather than scrap it.
    Yes!! Are you coming for a game?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Yes!! Are you coming for a game?

My next one will be the UND game if I'm allowed to care enough to make a trip for that one.

Not to shit on you giving a dish away, but it's not always the easiest to set up the tripod to see the satellites. Skip the tripod and just get a Tailgater, you plug it in and it's setup within a few minutes as it automatically finds the satellites.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Not to shit on you giving a dish away, but it's not always the easiest to set up the tripod to see the satellites. Skip the tripod and just get a Tailgater, you plug it in and it's setup within a few minutes as it automatically finds the satellites.
    My friend has one of those, I about spit my beer out when he told me what he paid for it. Of course, he's kind of a baller but only using it for about 30-40 hrs a year didn't quite justify it for me.

This is free, if she can't get it to work, she can throw it out so I don't have to!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    My friend has one of those, I about spit my beer out when he told me what he paid for it. Of course, he's kind of a baller but only using it for about 30-40 hrs a year didn't quite justify it for me.

This is free, if she can't get it to work, she can throw it out so I don't have to!
    We paid like $350 or so for ours. IMO, of course, easily worth the investment of being able to plug it in and forget it. Unfortunately, ours blew off the roof last year so we have to replace it, but it's worth it to have games on TV every Saturday. Plus, then I can use it at the cabin in the summer too.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Heres some stuff on the Grizz agenda that some guys have planned for us-----

Griz vs. Bison Schedule Of Events

Decided just to start a new thread so the schedule would be in first post on the thread.

Here's the lay out for Thursday night through Kickoff on Saturday.

---------------THURSDAY---------------
    Double Front Chicken @ 6:30p Mountain on Thursday 08/27/2015::
    https://goo.gl/maps/cv72g

Double Front Chicken for a meet up on Thursday night with Griz and any Bison fans that can make it. We will be in the basement (bar) of this fabulous little Chicken house starting at 6-7p.

---------------FRIDAY---------------
    Charlie B's/Dino Cafe @ 11:30a Mountain on Friday 08/28/2015:
    https://goo.gl/maps/GxN05

Friday at 11:30a there will be a lunch gathering at the Dinosaur Cafe which is inside the magnificent Missoula landmark known as Charlie B's. Don't show up late or you will be ****ing yourself out of some good eats because you will put yourself in a long line and you don't have that kind of time to spare...trust me. It's just a couple blocks from Double Front as well.

---------------
    Red's Bar @ 12:30p Mountain on Friday 08/28/2015:
    https://goo.gl/maps/iOf7S

Immediately after having some really solid comfort food the fun shifts over to Red's Bar in beautiful downtown Missoula. If I need to explain Red's Bar you are a newb or a rube and in either case you should just keep yer mouth shut and go along and pretend you know about it. It's only one of the best and most fun places on earth. This is where we will be hopping on a Griz party bus to do a tour of some breweries and then take a run by the stadium and get a look at a few things around the Athletic Dept.

The bus ends about 5p and after that the plan is just a free for all so you NDSU folks can grab a Mo Burger and have some beers at the downtown pub crawl which involves many, many bars.

---------------SATURDAY---------------
    Tailgates starting @ 9:30s Mountain on Friday 08/29/2015:

Ok, this is it, this is what we've all benn waiting for. This is your chance NDSU fans to come grab a seat in the finest, loudest, coldest, bestest stadium this country has to offer. You will feel proud to be an American once you enter vernerable Washington-Grizzly Stadium. Just before that though we will raise some plastic cups together and then at 1/2 time we will again raise some cups. We're not the sort of folks that think we need to hold ya hostage at 1/2 time.

You can pre party at almost any bar in Missoula and they will have a bus to take you to the game. The buses leave the bars about an hour and a half before kickoff normally but if you just want to head right to the stadium that is where the fun will be getting rolling at around the apointed time above.

Here are some friends of AGS and their tailgat locations. They will be happy to see you if you stop by to say hello. You are all welcome to come by the one marked with my username and have some food and beer on me and my friends at the Otis tailgate. The map below has the two tailgates as well as several other key lacations for you to set your bearings with.

Tailgate Map:
    https://goo.gl/maps/uy9x5
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Finished another addition to our trailer in time to tailgate (at home) for the Montana game. We have a side awning on our trailer, so we built a little table that sits on a pair of locking hinges and some drawer slides so that it can fit into that opening when the awning is up. Still some tweaking needed for the mechanism, but we're close to finishing it up.

To finish it off we gathered up some pictures, ticket stubs, the license plate for the old Green Monster/Machine (RIP) and set them into the tabletop using a bartop epoxy. Our first time working with something like that so it isn't perfect, but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Lack of better spot there were about 20-25 rigs parked in line at 9pm tonight after the soccer game.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

People need lives

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Posting for our tailgating neighbors:

PRICE REDUCED

We are asking $7,500 for the unit.

Specifications:
    • 1990 Hawley School Bus
    • 6.6 liter Ford Diesel engine
    • 5 speed manual transmission
    • Good tires
    • Actual Fargodome astro turf for carpet
    • Original school bus seats reconfigured inside.
    • Bar complete with adjacent brass pole.
    • Storage space behind the bar.
    • All lights including the stop arm and strobe work.
    • New radio and speakers including a sub-woofer
    • NDSU approved paint & logos including 2 national championship banners.

Don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions.
    Mark (Two 18) 4 eight 3 - 35 two two

You'd be losing money not jumping on this! One of a few busses I'd be comfortable driving behind me in rubber-band traffic after the game - mechanically sound and well kept. Ready for Saturday.

Go Bison!