Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

Default Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

We've talked about this thread before so I found as many pics as possible. Found most on Bison Illustrated. Please post any pics you may have. They don't have to be fancy pics... a drunken picture that's blurry will do just fine. The pics below are professional ones. Also I found a ton of pics on Sign A Rama's facebook page... claim them if they are yours!

Rollin Thunder

Bison Fire Truck

The FBC

Unnamed bus?

12th Man Tailgating Bus

Last edited by HerdBot; 08-13-2014 at 05:53 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

RunTheOption
    Last edited by HerdBot; 10-02-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Last edited by HerdBot; 10-02-2012 at 01:57 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

reserved for future profiles # 3

Last edited by HerdBot; 10-02-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    reserved for future profiles # 3
    I spose I'll post a couple pics.

check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Nice thread for the Our House forum.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Nice thread for the Our House forum.
    See my sig:
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Check out sign a rama page... these guys do amazing work http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7683234&type=3

Last edited by HerdBot; 10-30-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Here's the Tolna crew's (my brother along with 75Nova and 4 others own it) sitting across the street from the bar in Tolna last Saturday...

Last edited by bri-dog; 10-02-2012 at 03:48 AM.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I found all of these on the Sign A Rama facebook page... anyone here? The "Locker Room" is amazing. I see No Skills creation on there too.

Last edited by HerdBot; 10-02-2012 at 02:10 PM.