Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

Default Re: Official Tailgating Rig Thread (profiles, pics, links)

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Nice. .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Awesome P.L. !!!, wish I had thought of doing something like that......
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Feeling some remorse this morning for not making the trip up to Fargo. I've always wanted to see your tailgating for home games. Geez, what you guys brought to Ames was amazing.

Oh well, this may be the only whole weekend all fall that I will be home, so I have a thousand things that need to be done. Have a great time.

P.S. I have a bottle of Bison Grass vodka for making Tatanktas at the NDSU MBB game, but nobody made the trip down. If you win, we will drink them in your honor!

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    P.S. I have a bottle of Bison Grass vodka for making Tatanktas at the NDSU MBB game, but nobody made the trip down. If you win, we will drink them in your honor!
    So, how was the Bison Grass vodka? Was yours made in Poland like the bottle I found today?
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

Quote Originally Posted by NFH Schlüssel View Post
    So, how was the Bison Grass vodka? Was yours made in Poland like the bottle I found today?
    Did that bottle have the actual blade of grass in the bottle and come with a little green bottle jacket? Always regretted not getting one of them when I was in Krakow a few years back.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Winterborn View Post
    Did that bottle have the actual blade of grass in the bottle and come with a little green bottle jacket?
    Yes, actual blade of grass, but no green bottle jacket. The vodka is tinted yellowish... my wife said a Bison must've pissed on it!
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Winterborn View Post
    Did that bottle have the actual blade of grass in the bottle and come with a little green bottle jacket? Always regretted not getting one of them when I was in Krakow a few years back.

Ironically, Cyclone Liquor in Ames has three different types of Bison Grass Vodka . . . one with the blade of grass in it. I got a Poland one without the grass. Tatankas are wonderful. One of the best drinks I ever served at a tailgate.

Sobieski Bizon Grass Flavored Vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by BYZEN View Post
    Awesome P.L. !!!, wish I had thought of doing something like that......
    It's much easier to get a Bison themed license plate out of state.

Seems ND has almost every permutation of Bison possible already claimed.

Probably not like PL but if you want to say Bison something in ND, you have to be pretty clever. Hell even in KS NDSU BISON BIZON were all taken
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Feeling some remorse this morning for not making the trip up to Fargo. I've always wanted to see your tailgating for home games. Geez, what you guys brought to Ames was amazing.

Oh well, this may be the only whole weekend all fall that I will be home, so I have a thousand things that need to be done. Have a great time.

Dude, you missed out. Tailgate was epic, but nothing like the Friday tailgate that is coming......