Page 1 of 106 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default NDSU to CUSA

Whos ready for the CUSA?

Liberty New Mexico State Jacksonville State & Sam Houston State

NDSU FIU UTEP LA TECH

who you rather go to BROWN GRASS 38 degree Frisco for next 10 years or Hawaii Bowl or Bahamas Bowl??

*Bahamas Bowl*vs. MAC
    –*Hawaii Bowl*(in 2020, 2022, 2024 NOT 2021)
    –*New Mexico Bowl*vs. Mountain West
    –*Radiance Technologies Independence Bowl*vs. BYU*(2021 & 2025)
    –*R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl*vs. Sun Belt
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

No. This is trash.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

MWC ain't adding
    Mac is whack
    Big 12 (not until we have a new stadium)

this might be the last chance!

you get better recruiting, you can schedule big FBS OOC games again, Endzone in Hawaii or Bahamas chillin the most...yea you'll be there

BYU…. Those damn cheating Mormons man. Be good to settle that one on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    BYU…. Those damn cheating Mormons man. Be good to settle that one on the field.
    yes sir....

I'm thinking the New Orleans Bowl. Bison and titties. That could be fun. Edit: it's not during Mardi Gras but hey

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    No. This is trash.
    Absolutely! Get excited to play UTEP, NMSU, FIU and LaTech? Hell no. Could just as well retire the National Champship banner as new numbers would NEVER be added.

If I want to go to the Bahamas I would just go on vacation.

Just because this is potentially our last chance (it won't be) then why should we chase the ugliest girl at the bar?

I think when the P5 breaks away the G5 and the top tier FCS schools will form their own 2nd level of football. That is where we should be.

Freaking C-USA garbage conference.

Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    Absolutely! Get excited to play UTEP, NMSU, FIU and LaTech? Hell no. Could just as well retire the National Champship banner as new numbers would NEVER be added.

Just because this is potentially our last chance (it won't be) then why should we chase the ugliest girl at the bar?

I think when the P5 breaks away the G5 and the top tier FCS schools will form their own 2nd level of football. That is where we should be.

Dewey

psst "championships" only fans... Minnesota, Iowa State, Illinois, etc are NEVER gonna win a National Title either, should they move down to FCS?

that is 1 of the biggest bullshit strawman in this whole decision.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post

Dewey
    P5 isn't breaking away. That isn't happening any time soon and it's already been acknowledged.

This is good though.

As I have said in the past, nothing will make North Dakotans happier than battling it out with UND, USD, and SDSU for the best team in FCS every single year.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    P5 isn't breaking away. That isn't happening any time soon and it's already been acknowledged.

This is good though.

As I have said in the past, nothing will make North Dakotans happier than battling it out with UND, USD, and SDSU for the best team in FCS every single year.
    and HOOPLE Bar rejoices... *Duffys or Gullys* .. yea looked that up.