Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Time Should I Enter the Dome with 5 GA Tickets? (YSU/Homecoming Game)

Default Re: What Time Should I Enter the Dome with 5 GA Tickets? (YSU/Homecoming Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Elite View Post
    A group of five of us have General Admission tickets to the Homecoming game this year, and we're not entirely certain on when we should plan on heading into the dome to lockdown decent seats together. I've usually been lucky enough to have reserved seats for Bison games, so I've never tackled this issue before, and am not certain on what to expect, especially this year with such high interest. We'll all be outside the dome tailgating, and would preferably like to tailgate as long as possible before heading in, but we don't want to have to split-up or nor put-up with too much hassle trying to find five seats together.

Any input or suggestions on when we should plan on heading into the dome would be appreciated. Thanks much!
    I have reserved but I usually go in the game an hour early to watch warmups etc and it seems almost all the seats are open.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: What Time Should I Enter the Dome with 5 GA Tickets? (YSU/Homecoming Game)

Thanks for all the input. I'll likely head in just before noon. Or maybe if the ladies get "too cold" while tailgating, I'll suggest they head in as soon as the doors open to lock down and hold our spots for us. Either way, thanks again. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Yes, and if they sell a lot of SRO tickets, there really isn't anything in place to stop a SRO person from going and grabbling a GA seat....
    This is exactly right. I usually go in 45 min before kickoff, but because of the student demand for the SRO tickets is so high we will be heading in even earlier saturday.